UNDP Ethiopia Jobs 2021: United Nations Development Programme invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. UNDP Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of UNDP (United Nations Development Programme) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
The UN Resident Coordinator System is aimed at enhancing the impact of the operational activities for the development of UN agencies, funds, and programs at the country level through improving their coherence, efficiency, and effectiveness.
Quick Details about UNDP
- Hiring Organization: United Nations Development Programme
- Shortly Known as: UNDP
- Founded: 1965
- Head (Administrator): Achim Steiner
- Parent organization: ECOSOC
- Organization Type: Non-profit Organization
- Organization Size: 10,000+ employees
- Headquarters: New York, United States
- Official Website: www.undp.org
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1:National Information Management Analyst
- Education: Advanced university degree in information management, information systems, data science, statistics, GIS, or related field. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Experience: Zero years of experience with an advanced degree and 2 years of progressively responsible and relevant professional experience in the relevant fields mentioned under Education requirements with a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular, Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of current GIS software (ArcGIS, Google Earth, QGIS) desirable
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator desirable
- Knowledge of database development desirable
- Experience working in an international organization desirable
- Language Requirements:Fluency in English is required
- Duty Station: Mekelle
- Closing date for Application : 18 September 2021
2: National Humanitarian Affairs Officer
- Education: Advanced university degree (Master’s degree) in political science, social science, public administration, international studies, economics or related area. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Experience: professional experience in humanitarian affairs, emergency preparedness, rehabilitation and development, with significant field experience in complex emergencies, including humanitarian emergency efforts with Advanced degree and 4 years of progressively responsible and relevant professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree is required;
- UN or NGO experience required
- Language Requirements: Fluency in English and languages of the region- Tigrigna (oral and written), is required. Being able to interpret/translate relevant communications, offices’ reports and/or documents from local language into English is a requirement
- Duty Station: Shire, Mekelle (2 positions), Maichew
- Deadline: 18 September 2021
UNDP Application Process
Interested applicants must submit their CVs, letter of motivation, and supporting documents via the email address:-firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted