Farm Radio Ethiopia Vacancy 2021: Farm Radio International invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. FRI Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of FRI (Farm Radio International) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Farm Radio International is a Canadian-based, not-for-profit organization working in direct partnership with more than 1,000 radio broadcasters in 41 African countries to fight poverty and food insecurity. Our materials are also available electronically to broadcasters and to rural development organizations in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
Quick Details about Farm Radio
- Hiring Organization: Farm Radio International
- Shortly Known as: FRI
- Founded: 1979
- Founder: George Atkins
- President: Doug Ward
- Purpose: Rural Development
- Organization Type: Non-profit organization
- Organization Size: 200-500 employees
- Headquarters: Ottawa, Canada
- Official Website: www.farmradio.org
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Farm Radio Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021
The Farm Radio International (FRI) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1:- Program Officer
- Degree/Diploma in Agriculture, Communication, International Development, Environmental Studies or related field, Masters preferred
- 3+ years experience in program management
- Experience working and/or living in rural areas an asset
- Experience in communication for development an asset
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English with strong written and oral communication skills; ability in other East African languages an asset
- Knowledge and experience of program development and project implementation, including project cycles and results-based management
- Knowledge of national/international funders and strategic/implementing partners in East Africa
- located in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Deadline:- 23 Apr 2021
Farm Radio Ethiopia Application Process
Farm Radio is an affirmative action employer. Women, people of colour and members of equity-seeking communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities and accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To submit your application, send your CV to email@example.com. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Farm Radio Ethiopia Social Media Contact Details
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/farmradio/
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/farmradio
- LIKNEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/farm-radio-international
- YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/FarmRadioInt
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/farmradio/
Farm Radio International Contact Details
Farm Radio International
Piazza, Higher 2, Keblele 12
Addis Ababa, Shoa, Ethiopia
P.O. Box 274
Phone: +251 11 156 9069
Fax: +251 1 569 197
Web address: www.farmradio.org