Laterite Ethiopia Jobs 2021: Laterite invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Laterite Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
Laterite is a data, research, and technical advisory firm that helps clients understand and analyze complex development challenges. We work with universities, global think tanks, international NGOs, multilateral donor organizations, and government ministries and agencies.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of Laterite before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about Laterite
- Hiring Organization: Laterite
- Shortly Known as: Laterite
- Founded: 2010
- Organization Type: Private Ogganization
- Organization Size: 100-300 employees
- Headquarters: Kigali, Rwanda
- Official Website: www.laterite.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Laterite Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021
The Laterite wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1: Data Quality Analyst
- Location: Ethiopia (Addis Ababa)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering or related field
- Experience: At least 1 year of work experience in a data heavy role
- Languages: English and Amharic (more Ethiopian languages are a plus)
- Must-have: Familiarity with statistical analysis and related tools/software in particular Stata.
- Deadline: Dec 2, 2021
- View Notification: Click Here
- Location: Ethiopia (Addis Ababa), Netherlands
- Education: Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Public Health, Public Policy or a related field
- Experience: Three years of professional research experience
- Languages: English
- Experience managing data collection or research projects, including contact with external stakeholders; quantitative data analysis skills in Stata.
- A master’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Public Health, Public Policy or a related field.
- At least three years of professional experience in research (whether in a project/program or academic setting).
- Strong analytical skills, experience working with quantitative data, and proficiency in Stata.
- Experience communicating with external stakeholders or in a client-facing role.
- Solid project management skills and experience coordinating projects with multiple components or teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Experience working with primary data (data collection or cleaning and analysis).
- Experience with Open Data Kit (ODK) or an ODK-based platform such as SurveyCTO or CommCare.
- Previous work experience in East Africa.
- Research experience in one of Laterite’s core sectors – education, youth and labor, public health, agriculture or urbanization.
- Knowledge of Python and/or R
- View Notification: Click Here
- Deadline Dec 9, 2021
How to Apply?
Please upload your CV and a personal statement (describing your motivation to apply and your experience with managing research teams working on development research projects) via our online application form: https://form.jotform.com/212762589668069
After submitting your application, you will be invited to complete short quantitative assessment for which no special preparation is needed. Successful candidates will be contacted with information regarding the next steps.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply ASAP.
Laterite Contact Details
Plot 1563, KG 12 Avenue,
Babo Building, 5th Floor
Off Mickey Leyland Street (opposite Yoly Hotel)
Bole Sub-City, Woreda 03
Addis Ababa, ETH
Phone: +251 980 635 571
Web address: www.laterite.com