SOS Children’s Villages Ethiopia Jobs 2021: SOS CVI invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. SOS CVI Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of SOS CVI (SOS Children’s Villages) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
SOS Children’s Villages International (SOS CVI) is non-governmental and non-denominational organization working with communities, partners and states to ensure that the rights of all children are fulfilled in every society.
SOS CVI is a global federation working to protect and care for children who have lost parental care, or who stand at risk of losing the care. We respect all religions and cultures and work with trusted partners in places where we can contribute to social development
Quick Details about SOS CVI
- Hiring Organization: SOS Children’s Villages
- Shortly Known as: SOS CVI
- Founded: 1949
- Founder: Hermann Gmeiner
- President: Siddhartha Kaul
- Honorary President: Helmut Kutin
- Purpose: LDS Humanitarian Services
- Organization Type: Non-profit organization
- Organization Size: 10,001+ employees
- Headquarters: Innsbruck, Austria
- Official Website: www.sos-childrensvillages.org
Purpose of the position:
The purpose of the position is to provide a generalist and assigned specialized HROD support to the MAs within ESAF and more specifically to the clusters in which the advisor is assigned.
Responsible for providing guidance to member associations with in the region on HR related functions included but not limited to, recruitment, contract administration and other operational issues.
SOS CVI Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021
The SOS Children’s Villages (SOS CVI) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Position:- REGIONAL HR & ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Type of Employment: Full time
- Salary: A salary that will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Master Degree in Human Resources/Organization development/Business Administration and Public Administration or any other related field
- At least 7 years of experience in a generalist HR Management and relevant operational services as well as Strong Technical knowledge in the field of HROD, particularly in organization Development and learning and development.
- Of which at least 3 years managerial or senior advisory experience in the field of HR and OD
- Job Deadline: 03 May 2021
How to Apply?
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above position, please send your detailed curriculum vitae (CV), and photocopies of academic certificates.
Applications should be submitted electronically indicating the position you are applying for in the subject line and send to the address given. All applications should be submitted not later than 3rd, May 2021.
Applications that are late do not have a CV or certificates attached will be disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. E-mail applications should bear the reference number of the position in the subject line of the email.
E-mail: Applications including at least three traceable referees should be sent electronically to:- ESAF.HROD@sos-kd.org
SOS CVI Contact Details
SOS Children’s Villages International
Web address: www.sos-childrensvillages.org