Action Against Hunger Ethiopia Vacancy 2021: Action Against Hunger-USA invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. AAH USA Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of AAH USA (Voluntary Service Overseas) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Action Against Hunger-USA is part of the Action Against Hunger International network, which provides humanitarian relief in over 40 countries worldwide in the sectors of nutrition, health, water/sanitation, and food security.
Action Against Hunger-USA, an independent NGO, currently manages operations in 7 countries: Kenya, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Haiti and Somalia. Action Against Hunger-USA has approximately 1,500 staff based in the various country offices, Head Quarter in New York City and Operational Centre in Nairobi. Additional growth is anticipated.
Quick Organization Details
- Name of the Organization: Action Against Hunger
- Formation: 1979
- Type: Non-profit (NGO)
- Headquarters: New York, USA, Paris, France
- Staff Over: 7000
- Official Website: www.actionagainsthunger.org
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Action Against Hunger Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021
The Action Against Hunger (AAH USA) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Essential job duties
- Organize, label, maintain and arrange properly and safely inactive box files.
- Neatly arrange and organize all the inactive documents.
- Organize inactive files by their respective year and base and color code them
- Update the inactive personal file tracking/follow-up sheet up and regularly check.
- Check sequential order of the personal files as per the checklist and properly file the documents box files on the shelf.
- Using the personal file checklist neatly arrange and sequentially organize the current active personal file documents.
- Arrange and order the personal files based on location and naming sequence.
- Maintain a central organizational file both in soft and hard copies of active personal files.
- Ensure proper file storage and space management including destroying old documents in line with, the organization disposal procedure.
- Update the missing documents in excel worksheet and make a follow up with the respective responsible persons.
- Communicate and get validation from line manager for the request of documents by other department.
- Scan all necessary files
- Filling monthly timesheets of in staff personal file
- Support HR Assistant by scanning all incoming letters
- Dispatching letters to the capital staff
- Change all staff profiles into electronic documents
- Review the completeness and correctness of employee files before scanning
Position: HR Intern – Archivist
- Country Office: Ethiopia
- Work Base: Addis Ababa _ Capital Office
- Availability: As Soon As Possible
- Salary Scale: ETB 2,000.00 as a Pocket Money
- Contract Duration: 6 month
- ONLY FEMALE.
- Required Qualifications:- BA in Management, Business Management, IT and other related fields.
- Required Skills & Competencies:- Good command of the English language,
- Certificate of training on Microsoft software
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to forecast
- Computer skill
- Good oral and written Communication Skill
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- as well as in a team.
How to Apply ?
If you are interested, please send your application composed of none returnable CV, Covering Letter with “ HR Intern – Archivist ” written in the subject line, and three references, applicants to the following addresses:
Deadline: Friday 15 of October 2021
NB: Only short listed applicants will be, communicated on and selection process includes technical test and an interview.