SNV World Ethiopia Jobs 2021: SNV World Ethiopia invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. SNV Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of SNV (SNV World Ethiopia) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organization that makes a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty by helping them raise incomes and access basic services.
We focus on only three sectors and have a long-term, local presence in over 25 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our team of more than 1,300 staff is the backbone of SNV.
Quick Details about SNV World
- Hiring Organization: SNV World Ethiopia
- Shortly Known as: SNV
- Founded: 1965
- Organization Type: Non-profit Organization
- Organization Size: 1001-5000 employees
- Headquarters: The Hague, Netherlands
- Official Website: www.snv.org
SNV Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021
The SNV World Ethiopia (SNV) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
1:CALL FOR CONSULTANCY: GENDER EXPERT
- Location: Addis Ababa
- A post graduate degree in gender, development studies or social sciences
- Extensive training in and understanding of gender and development issues.
- Extensive experience in private sector engagement
- Extensive experience in research and analytical work in gender equality and women’s economic empowerment
- Experience in undertaking similar work.
- Familiarity with blending different gender instruments and tools to tailor solutions for clients
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Proven track record and ability to liaise with different groups at different levels from the public and private sectors and at the community level.
- Knowledge of participatory approaches and tools
- A good facilitator of learning processes
2: Administrative Assistant- Improved Cook Stoves(ICS)
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary: Attractive
- Education: BA degree in marketing, Office management, Accounting or other related fields
- 5 years of relevant work experience corroborated with proven track record of efficiency and effectiveness
- Required Skills Good working knowledge of communication technologies (MS-Office, phone, email, internet), strong analytical skill, good oral and written communication skill,
How to Apply??
The detailed terms of reference and information on how to apply can be obtained by clicking the following link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GSdCR3rG8UZmW3CHa0WBTzCiFN_hIpuG/view?usp=sharing
Both the technical and financial proposals should be in a separate sealed and stamped envelope by writing the name of the specific assignment.
2% withholding tax will be deducted from the consultant fees at the source and will be paid by SNV – Ethiopia, assuming a TIN number and license can be provided.
Proposals must be received by SNV Addis Ababa office to the address below no later than 23 August, 2021, 5:00 PM.
All submissions should be sent to: SNV Ethiopia, Human Resource Office, Africa Avenue; In front of the Millennium Hall; Next to the new Ethiopian Airlines five-star hotel under construction; 200 meter from the main road at the right side; telephone: +251 (0)11 616 6232
For any clarification and questions use the following email : email@example.com.
SNV Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
NB. All submissions shall be in hard copy. Soft copy submission will not be accepted.