SNV World Ethiopia Jobs 2021: SNV World Ethiopia invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. SNV Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of SNV (SNV World Ethiopia) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organization that makes a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty by helping them raise incomes and access basic services.
We focus on only three sectors and have a long-term, local presence in over 25 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our team of more than 1,300 staff is the backbone of SNV.
Quick Details about SNV World
- Hiring Organization: SNV World Ethiopia
- Shortly Known as: SNV
- Founded: 1965
- Organization Type: Non-profit Organization
- Organization Size: 1001-5000 employees
- Headquarters: The Hague, Netherlands
- Official Website: www.snv.org
SNV Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021
The SNV World Ethiopia (SNV) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
1:Project Finance Officer – Grant Management
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Must have BA Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Minimum of seven years of professional business or financial management experience which includes four years of grant financial management experience
- Minimum three years of experience from an international NGO is required.
- Demonstrated experience and skills with budget preparation and analysis, financial reporting preparation and presentation, and the proven ability to translate technical financial data into informative reports.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving, troubleshooting, time management, and technical skills.
- Strong accounting skills and experience, including management of general ledger, journal entries, payables, and balance sheet.
- Must be able to efficiently use acceptable accounting software Systems.
- Contract Type: National
- Expected start date: As soon as possible
- Contract Duration: 1.5 years with possible extension based on performance and budget availability.
How to Apply??
The detailed terms of reference and information on how to apply can be obtained by clicking the following link: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/oneclick-ui/company/SNV/publication/9640967b-d2b2-40cb-bc3e-21753173f767?dcr_id=DCRA1
Both the technical and financial proposals should be in a separate sealed and stamped envelope by writing the name of the specific assignment.
Please apply by clicking on the below apply button and completing your application in our in-house recruitment system before or on 5 December 2021.
All information will be in the strictest confidence and in accordance with GDPR.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We will require that you provide us with the full details of three people who are willing to act as a referee. We will not contact these referees without your explicit permission.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
We do not appreciate third-party mediation based on this advertisement