SNV World Ethiopia Jobs 2022: SNV World Ethiopia invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. SNV Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of SNV (SNV World Ethiopia) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organization that makes a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty by helping them raise incomes and access basic services.
We focus on only three sectors and have a long-term, local presence in over 25 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our team of more than 1,300 staff is the backbone of SNV.
Table of Contents
Quick Details about SNV World
- Hiring Organization: SNV World Ethiopia
- Shortly Known as: SNV
- Founded: 1965
- Organization Type: Non-profit Organization
- Organization Size: 1001-5000 employees
- Headquarters: The Hague, Netherlands
- Official Website: www.snv.org
SNV Ethiopia Job Notifications 2022
The SNV World Ethiopia (SNV) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
1: Receptionist Intern
- Position: Receptionist Intern
- Job Time: Full-Time
- Job Type: Internship
- Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Specific responsibilities
- Receive visitors and calls, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs and updated the visitors’ list tracker.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals if any
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars and assist in booking meeting rooms and events
- Support Admin assistant and operation team on taxi booking and payment preparation
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
- Ensures timely reception and transmission of any project correspondence and circulation and information sharing to staff.
- Responsible for the incoming and outgoing correspondences of the office, locate/file and/or replay as required
- Support operation team on receiving tender documents according to SNV standard procedure
- Assist on soft and hard copy archiving based on SNV standard procedure
- Assist on importing data in SharePoint and assigned SNV site
- Assist in updating information on the operation library based on SNV standard structure.
- Performs photocopy, scan and other related activities
- Issues outgoing letters in a required manner
- Perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university with business administration management or any other related fields.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Knowledge of the use of computers and Microsoft Office applications
- Independent worker with the ability to work in a team environment.
- High attention to detail with a bent toward data analysis.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and dependable, self-motivated.
- Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- Willing to work additional hours at crucial times.
Contract type: Full-time/Internship
Contract duration: 1 year
Expected start date: the soonest possible
Information duty station: Addis Ababa, SNV Ethiopia country office
- Application Deadline: December, 12/2022
How to apply
If you believe that your credentials meet the outlined profile, we invite you to apply by uploading your CV and letter of motivation onto our in-house recruitment system using the “Apply” button below.
The intern is entitled to a monthly stipend following Dutch standards and will be exposed to lots of learning opportunities.
The deadline for applications is Monday 12 December 2022 at 5:00 PM.
We do not appreciate third-party mediation based on this advertisement.
SNV is an equal opportunities employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply.