The Ethio-Djibouti Railway invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. EDR Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
Ethio-Djibouti Standard Gauge Railway Share Company (or Shortly Ethio-Djibouti Railway (EDR)) was established in April 2017, based on the Bilateral Agreement signed on 16th of December 2016 between the two states, the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and the Republic of Djibouti. The Shareholders Agreement subsequently signed on the 11th day of January 2017 among Public Bodies and State Enterprises of the two countries, to be administered pursuant to the commercial laws of Ethiopia.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of The Ethio-Djibouti Railway before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details of Ethio-Djibouti Railway
- Hiring Organization: Ethio-Djibouti Railway
- Shortly Known as: EDR
- Founded: 2017
- Organization Type: Government Department
- Organization Size: 5000-15000 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.edr.gov.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
- Assistant Station Duty Officer L2
- Ticket Seller L2
- Fire Safety Warden L2
- Freight Clerk, Field L2
- Truck Scale Operator L2
- Material Keeper L2
- Lineman L2
- Equipment Maintenance Worker, Civil Work L2
- Bridges and Tunnels Worker L2
- Material Keeper L2
- Signaling Worker L2
- Communication Worker L2
- Electric Power Worker L2
- Equipment Maintenance Worker, Electric Work L2
- Equipment Maintenance Worker L2
- Utility Maintenance Worker L3
- Technician, Civil Work L3
- Safety Clerk, Civil Work L3
- Electric Work Zone Deputy Leader L3
- Technician, Electric Work L3
- Signaling Group Leader L3
- Substation Duty Officer L3
- Integrated Inspector L3
- Track Flaw Inspection Worker L3
- Utility Maintenance Worker L3, Dire Dawa Integrated Workshop
- Plumber L3
- Crane Driver L3
- GYK Maintenance Worker L3
- Maintenance Worker L3
- Large Machine Operator L3
- Rail Car Driver L4
- Electric Work Zone Leader L4
- Integrated Inspection Train, Civil Work L4
- Building Group Leader L4
- Large Machine Group Leader L4
- GYK Group Leader L4
- Mechanical Maintenance Group Leader L4
- Deputy Supervisor, Passenger Transport L5
- Deputy Supervisor, Freight Transport L5
- Office Clerk L5, DIRE DAWA-CIMC
- Office Clerk L5, DIRE DAWA-CIMC Equipment Team
- Office Clerk L5, DIRE DAWA MAINTENANCE WORKSHOP
- Dispatcher L5
- Passenger Transport Technician L7
- Passenger Transport Ticketing and Revenue Engineer L7
- Freight Transport Ticketing and Revenue Engineer L7
- Train Operation Safety Technician L7
- Civil Work Engineer L7
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
How to Apply
Notice: Source:- https://bit.ly/3nVeqnO
1- Application date within 7/Seven days from the date of this vacancy announcement.
2- Interested and qualified applicants can scan the QR CODE below for registration or use the link :- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSednyOk3nhcCs0Ek1Q_Lnsu66HMhGTh5UDIZF8fGBixmtSlBw/viewform
For the level positions,applicants must submit the equivalent COC.
4- Application from private company’s /NGO/ should bring a letter from tax duties, salary and job title has been mentioned.
5- Work experience should be after graduation and relevant.
6- After the full training, only the qualified one will be employed.
7- Transportation, food and accommodation are not covered by the the company.
9- A minimum of 6 month training period