ABH Partners Plc invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. ABH Partners Plc Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
ABH Partners Plc is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of ABH Partners Plc before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details of ABH Partners Plc
- Hiring Organization: ABH Partners Plc
- Commonly Known as: ABH
- Organization Type: non-profit
- Organization Size: 100-300+ employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.ethiotalent.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
NB: Whenever you are looking for job in Ethiopia, just remember www.harmeejobs.com. We hope that harmeejobs.com will help you find your dream job quickly and easily.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Position: Trade Development Representative (For Safaricom M-PESA)
Required number: 100
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Bishoftu, Adama, Mojo, Shashemene, Asella, Aweday, Haromaya, Harar, Dire Dawa, Jigjiga, Semera, Asayita, Dubti
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure meeting the daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets on new Agents, float, and visibility
- Distribution and territory management by ensuring that all M-PESA agents’ outlets are visited as per the assigned route plan.
- Supporting Master Agents and Agent retail outlets to grow transactions through the implementation of in-market sales and promotion programs.
- Tracking of Agent’s performance to ensure availability of float to consumers all the time
- Training of Agents and operator assistants’ staff (this is mandatory and continuous for the agency TDRs to train Agents on KYC (know your customer, Fraud, Anti-money laundry, terrorism and counter-terrorism financing)
- Enforce KYC compliance, issues resolution, localized activation, Mobile money Agents audits
- Engage in Mobile Money Agent training and awareness of Safaricom Mobile Money products and services.
- Ensuring Mobile Money branding and compliance standards are maintained across all channels.
- Ensuring all BTL materials are deployed to all outlets as per merchandising standards.
- Report on trade performance, training coverage, market activities, market intelligence, and Mobile Money float in the market amongst other reports
- A minimum of BA in Marketing, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Sales, Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering and related fields.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in digital marketing, sales, and IT.
- Work experience in fields related to mobile money marketing is an advantage.
- Applicants shall speak the regional language(s) of the places they apply to and also understand the culture, norms and society in that particular city/town.
- Applicants should also be able to speak, write, read and communicate freely in the English language.
- Presentable personal appearance
- Excellent Communication skills
- Reporting skills with software such as excel, google forms and so on.
How To Apply ?
If you meet the above requirement, skills and experience please apply through our online portal https://ethiotalent.com/job-detail/1
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Please make sure to choose the right region you are applying for. Candidates applying for the wrong region will not be considered.
You may contact us through the following phone numbers: