Self Help Africa (SHA) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Self Help Africa-Ethiopia(SHA) is invites job seekers for appointment.
Self Help Africa (SHA) is an international NGO, dedicated to the vision of an economically thriving and resilient rural Africa. SHA focuses on agriculture and agribusiness as the engine of growth in Africa. Our approach is collaborative and market-based: although we see our primary clients as smallholder farmers in Africa, we work with all participants in the agricultural value chain.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
About Self Help Africa
- Hiring Organization: Self Help Africa
- Founded: 1984
- Organization Type: International NGO
- Organization Size: 6,000+ employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.selfhelpafrica.org
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/ethioworks1
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
NB: Whenever you are looking for job in Ethiopia, just remember www.ethioworks.com We hope that ethioworks.com will help you find your dream job quickly and easily.
Self Help Africa (SHA) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1: Value Chains & Market Coordinator
- duty station for the post is in Addis Ababa
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics, Economics, Agricultural Extension, Agri-business, Agriculture, Development studies or related areas
- At least seven years of experience
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Deadline: oct 4/ 2021
- View Detail: View Here
2: Country Director, Ethiopia
- Job Title: Country Director, Ethiopia
- Organisation: Self Help Africa (part of the Gorta Group)
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Contract: Fixed term contract – Three years
- Reports to: Head of Africa Operations
- Minimum of five years’ senior management experience
- Deadline:27th September 2021
- View Notification: View Here
How to apply??
Please download the Application Form and fill it in. Then upload this along with your CV and a motivational letter HERE. (Clicking the link will bring you to the recruitment page)
Please note incomplete applications will not be considered for shortlisting.