Nordic Medical Center invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Nordic Medical Center Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
The Nordic Medical Centre is a specialized medical centre of internal medicine and surgery aiming to deliver high quality medical services with a focus on emergency and family medicine. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia is recognized as the “Capital of Africa”, hosting the African Union, the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa’s headquarter, a large number of embassies and, consequently, many international organizations and corporations.
Due to its international position, there is a strong demand for top medical services, as there are few alternatives – enter the Nordic Medical Centre. The NMC builds on existing activities, strong networks, new facilities as well as international and local knowledge to establish a sustainable state-of-the-art medical centre in Addis Ababa.
The ultimate goal for the NMC is to be self-sustaining, while raising the bar in emergency medical services. The profit generated from its activity is used to provide medical charity services for the less privileged as well as funding higher medical education within Ethiopia.
Quick Details of NMC
- Hiring Organization: Nordic Medical Center
- Organization Type: Health Center
- Area served: Addis Ababa
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa , Ethiopia
- Customer service: 1000+
- Official Website: www.nordicmedicalcentre.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Nordic Medical Centerwants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1: Customer Service Representative – Cashier Point
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or other related fields
- Ability and willingness to work in a flexible manner – out of hours as required
- Good communicative English
- Computer Literacy including use of ICT packages Word and Excel,
- Strong interpersonal skills with an approachable personality
- Detail-oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks
- Demonstrate the highest level of ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with all situations and documentation
- Knowledge of database systems and processes
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and adapt to change
- Deadline: Sep 26, 2021
How to Apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
If you are interested to apply please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org