Right To Play Ethiopia Jobs 2022: Right To Play International invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. RTP Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of Right To Play International before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Right To Play is a global organisation that protects, educates and empowers children to rise above adversity using play. By harnessing play, one of the most powerful and fundamental forces in a child’s life, we helped 2.3 million children last year to stay in school and out of work, to prevent life-threatening diseases like HIV and malaria and to stay safe from exploitation and abuse.
Quick Details of RTP
- Hiring Organization: Right To Play International
- Abbreviation: RTP
- Founded: 2000
- Founder: Johann Olav Koss
- Organization Type: Non-profit organization
- Organization Size: 500-1000 employees
- Headquarters: Toronto, Canada
- Official Website: righttoplayusa.org
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the organization has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
RTP Ethiopia Vacancy Notification 2022
The Right To Play International wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Position: Finance Assistant
- Department/Division: Finance
- Work location: Adda’a Woreda/ Bishoftu Town, Ethiopia
- Authorized to work in: Ethiopia (Eligible to work legally without requiring sponsorship or work permit)
- Target Start Date: Immediate
- Contract Duration: one-year contract (renewal based on availability of funding)
- EDUCATION/TRAINING/CERTIFICATION: Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related discipline.
- EXPERIENCE: 0 -1 year of experience in accounting or directly related areas.
- COMPETENCIES/PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadline
- Integrity and details focused
- Ability to multitask and work within deadlines
- Good analytical skills
- TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft applications, including Excel and Word
- Good skill at using financial software applications
- Skilled in maintaining documentation
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of accounting practice, policies and procedures
- Excellent written and spoken English, French is also required in Francophone countries.
- DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS (An Asset)
- Previous experience with an I/NGO
- Deadline: Aug 15, 2022
How to Apply?
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here to apply with your resume and cover letter in English.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Shortlisting of applications will begin immediately and interviews may be held before the closing date.
Right To Play provides equal employment opportunities to employees regardless of their gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. As such, we encourage women and groups who have been historically disadvantaged with respect to employment to apply for positions at Right To Play. We offer a family-friendly environment that allows for flexible work arrangements in order to support staff diversity and ensure a healthy work-life balance.
We are a child-centered organization. Our recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children in our programs. The successful candidate will be required to provide a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Screening or equivalent criminal check as a condition of employment.
Should you require any form of accommodation during the recruitment process, kindly contact the People & Culture team by email at email@example.com
To learn more about who we are and what we do, please visit our website at www.righttoplay.com.