TechnoServe works with enterprising people in the developing world to build competitive farms, businesses, and industries. We are a non-profit organization that develops business solutions to poverty by linking people to information, capital, and markets.
TechnoServe is implementing the USAID-funded Alliance for Inclusive and Nutritious Food Processing (AINFP) regional program in collaboration with Partners in Food Solutions (PFS). The program leverages the power of the private sector to create better nutritional outcomes for base-of-the-pyramid consumers and more profitable market opportunities for local farmers.
This is achieved by supporting local food processing companies in Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Tanzania, and Zambia through remote technical assistance and training from world-leading food processing companies under PFS to increase the availability of safe, affordable, and nutritious food.
Quick Details about
- Hiring Organization: TechnoServe
- Organization Size: 1,001-5,000 employees
- Headquarters: Arlington, Virginia
- Funded :– 1968
- Website:- www.technoserve.org
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
NB: Whenever you are looking for job in Ethiopia, just remember www.ethioworks.com We hope that ethioworks.com will help you find your dream job quickly and easily.
Recently the organization has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR intern to assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks.
HR Intern Responsibilities:
- Updating recruitment database by recording each and every progresses
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing exams and interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled
- Work closely with hiring managers to ensure all recruitment paperwork is completed
- Assisting the HR staff in day to day activities
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates
- Coordinating new hire orientations
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR-related matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Management, HRM or related business field
- Flexible, adoptable detail-oriented and eager to learn
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
How to Apply?
Qualified and interested applicants should click here to apply and submit a cover letter resume as a single document (either Word or PDF) by September 30,2022. Applications will be reviewed and considered as received/on a rolling basis.
Please note that we are not accepting CVs that are not sent through the indicated link.
We encourage all qualified individuals who share TechnoServe’s vision of improving the lives of others through proven business solutions to apply.
With our commitment to diversity, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and affirmative action employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, HIV/AIDS status, protected veteran status, disability and all other protected classes.
TNS has the right to cancel this advertisement