IDEA Ethiopia Vacancy 2022: International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. IDEA Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of IDEA (International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
The International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance (International IDEA) is an intergovernmental organization with a mission to support sustainable democracy worldwide.
Quick Details IDEA
- Hiring Organization: International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance
- Abbreviation: IDEA
- Founded: 1995
- Organization Type: Non-profit Organization
- Organization Size: 150-450 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.Idea.int
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the organization has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
IDEA Ethiopia Vacancy Details 2022
The International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance (IDEA) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
- Position title: Communications Officer
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Type of Employment: Full time
- Category: Information and Communications Technology
- Reports to: Director, Africa and West Asia Region
- Duration: Two (2) year fixed term appointment
- Salary: EUR 4,623 NET per month + benefits
- Education: University degree in communications, journalism, international relations, public relations or other related subjects;
- Experience: A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience
- Language: Fluency in written and oral English is required
- Job Posted: 28 July 2022
- Job Deadline: 28 August 2022
- Job Description: Click Here
Position: Programme Officer – Constitution Building Processes
- Department: Programmes
- Role: Constitution Building
- Locations: Addis Ababa
- Reporting line: Senior Programme Officer – Constitution Building
- Education and Experience : University degree in law, political science or other related discipline; Specialization on issues of democratization, conflict resolution and constitutionalism a strong advantage;
- A minimum of five (5) years’ practical experience working in the field of international assistance on topics related to constitution building processes, rule of law or democracy support projects in the Africa and West Asia region;
- Experience working in post-conflict countries and/or countries in political transition in the Africa and West is considered an advantage;
- Experience delivering presentations and trainings on comparative constitutional design is essential;
- The position will involve frequent travel to hardship locations. Experience working in complex working environments is essential.
- Terms of Contract:
- International Post
- Two (2 year) fixed term appointment
- Remuneration – EUR 4 623 NET per month + benefits
- Applications should be submitted no later than 23:59 (CET) 09 August 2022.
- Please note that all applications must be made in English.
- Job Description: Click Here
How to apply?
Applications should be submitted no later than 23:59 (CEST) on 14 August 2022.
Please note that all applications must be made in English.
Evaluation of qualified candidates will include a written test assessment and up to two (2) interviews.
Candidates selected to proceed to the next stage of the process will be contacted once all applications have been carefully reviewed.
All candidates will be notified of the status of their application via email once the process has been finalized
International IDEA is an equal opportunity employer which seeks to further diversify its staff in terms of gender, culture and nationality