People in Need Ethiopia Jobs 2021: People in Need, Ethiopia invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. PIN Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of PIN (People in Need) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article. We are a non-governmental, non-profit organization founded on the ideals of humanism, freedom, equality and solidarity. We consider human dignity and freedom to be fundamental values.
We believe that people anywhere in the world should have the right to make decisions about their lives and to share the rights expressed in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Quick Details about People in Need
- Hiring Organization: People in Need
- Shortly Known as: PIN
- Founded: 1992
- Founder: Šimon Pánek
- Organization Type: Non-profit Organization
- Organization Size: 500-1500 employees
- Headquarters: Prague, Czechia
- Purpose: Development aid
- Official Website: www.clovekvtisni.cz
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
1: Intern(For Emergency Project)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Business Management and other related fields of study from a recognized higher education institution.
- Highly Motivated, able and willing to learn new tasks/skills quickly
- Ability to work in fast and demanding environment
- only zero years of work experience required.
- Organizational skill and ability to prioritize and multi tasking
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good command of MS Package (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Knowledge of spoken & written Amharic, English
- Location: Base in Hawassa Sidama Region with frequent travel to project sites, Sidama
- Career Level:Entry Level (Fresh Graduate)
- Employment Type: Internship
- Salary: NET 3,002.50 ETB Per Month
- Draft basic administrative and program documents (letters, memos, notes, etc.) utilizing Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Scan, copy, and file (hard copy and electronically) necessary documents following PIN’s archiving procedures.
- Provide basic translations of documents
- Liaise with the logistics department in scheduling necessary travel and accommodations for domestic and international trips.
- Liaise with the HR department on following and tracking positions for recruitments, etc.
- Support the Head of Emergencies in implementing key PIN policies and updating teams on any changes.
- Support with scheduling and arrangements (booking rooms, preparing refreshments, etc.) for meetings, trainings, etc.
- Take notes at all key meetings and follow-up on action points as requested by the Head of Emergencies.
- Maintain an Emergency Team calendar with key events, meetings, deadlines, etc. and sending reminders as required.
- Monitor administrative supplies, prepare purchase requests for small scale administrative purchases, and track basic administrative budgets as requested by the Head of Emergencies and in coordination with the logistics and finance teams.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Head of Emergency
How to Apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants for the position should fill the application form and send their CV and Cover letter as soon as possible via following the link click Now: APPLY-Intern(for Emergency Project) until August 22,2021.
Should any information needed please contact using: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: PIN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, training or any other fees).
People in Need staff are expected to perform job duties and responsibilities in accordance with People in Need Code of conduct and key policies (available at: www.peopleinneed.cz/policies)