Coalition of Ethiopian Civil Society Organizations for Elections (CECOE) invites qualified and applicants for the various positions. (CECOE) is invites job seekers for appointment.
The Coalition of Ethiopian Civil Society Organizations for Elections (CECOE) is a non-profit coalition of over 175 local civil society organizations. CECOE registered and acquired its legal personality under Ethiopian Civil Society Law 1113/2019 with registry number 4748/12.The Coalition aspires for vibrant citizen participation in domestic elections to promote free, fair, and transparent elections, domestic election observation, civic and voter education, and the prevention of election-related disputes and violence, as well as research-based advocacy and lobbying for policy, legal, and institutional reforms to build robust democratic institutions. The Coalition is looking to hire qualified volunteers to work as project assistants for a period of two months.
Accordingly, CECOE was realized by engaging more than 60 voluntary organizations in May 2020 and currently over 175 CSOs from all over the country. An Interim Coordinating Committee (ICC) emerged with the mandate to organize the Coalition of Ethiopian Civil Society Organizations for Election. The ICC comprises the Ethiopian Civil Society Forum (ECSF), Inter-Africa Group (IAG), Ethiopian Lawyers Association (ELA), Coalition of Christian Relief and Development Associations (CCRDA), Network of Ethiopian Women’s Associations (NEWA), Ethiopian Civic and Voters Education Actors and Ethiopian National Disabilities Associations Network (ENDAN).
Quick Details of CECOE
- Hiring Organization: Coalition of Ethiopian Civil Society Organizations for Elections
- Founded: 2020
- Organization Type: non-profit
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.cecoe.org
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the organization has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Position: Project Assistants
Main Duties of the project assistant:
- Assisting the Project Manager in executing operational and administrative tasks;
- Support the preparation of project plans;
- Assisting the preparation of presentations and meetings ;
- Coordinate with CECOE members on project implementation;
- Coordinate collection and analysis of data for monitoring and evaluation of training activities;
- Contribute to regular programmatic reports and maintain crucial project documents which track project progress;
- Maintain records on event activities, progress, status, and prepare event summary;
- Attend event to oversee activities and ensure details are handled as planned;
- Support the Coalition’s training team in coordinating and managing event
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Programme Manager
Duration: 2 months
Required number of Candidates: three (3)
- Bachelor’s degree in any social science fields with 0 years of Experience
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Power-point
- Well-versed in writing and speaking of Amharic and English language, an additional proficiency in the local language is a plus
- Women applicants who qualify the minimum requirement are highly encouraged to apply
How to Apply?
Interested and qualified applicants shall fill this FORM
Application Deadline July 27th, 2022