Interpeace Ethiopia Jobs 2021: Interpeace invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Interpeace Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of Interpeace before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Interpeace is an international peacebuilding organization that supports locally led peacebuilding initiatives around the world. Interpeace tailors its approach to each society and ensures that the work is driven by national actors.
Together with civil society and government partners, Interpeace develops programmes that help to establish processes of change that connect communities, civil society, government and the international community.
Quick Details about Interpeace
- Hiring Organization: Interpeace
- Shortly Known as: Interpeace
- Founded: 1994
- Organization Type: International NGO
- Purpose: Peacebuilding
- Organization Size: 250-500 employees
- Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
- Official Website: www.interpeace.org
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Interpeace Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021: The Interpeace wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Qualifications Education:Completion of secondary school education supplemented by relevant further training in bookkeeping, accounting, business administration and/or related fields and/or relevant equivalent professional experience is required
- Experience:At least 2 years of relevant post-qualification experience in a busy office environment, preferably in an INGO
- Location: Addis Ababa (ETH)
- Contract Type and Duration: 1.5 years, then possible 1-year renewable
- Salary: Negotiation
- Understanding of basic office procedures and proficient in using office equipment including, but not limited to: copiers, fax machine, printers, and postage machine.
- Working proficiency in computer software use, primarily MS Office tools
- Knowledge of and ability to apply practices and procedures for data entry, preparing administrative documents and maintaining file systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Amharic.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills, pay close attention to detail, and ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver within required deadlines, often in a fast-paced work environment
- Good writing, presentation, and time management skills
- Efficient, professional and results driven
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment successfully and to demonstrate gender-responsive and non-discriminatory behavior and attitudes.
- Excellent ability to interact with people respectfully and with tact.
- Ability to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and good judgment
- Strong organization and coordination skills
- Job Posted: 15 September 2021
- Job Deadline: 15 October 2021
- View Notification: Click Here
How to apply?
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position will remain open until a suitable candidate would be identified. “Administrative Assistant, Addis Ababa” MUST BE included in the subject line of the application email to be considered. The CVs will be reviewed on rolling basis. The application must include:
- a complete curriculum vitae
- a letter of interest
- an acknowledgement letter, answering the following questions:
- Have you ever been criminally convicted or subject to any criminal or administrative penalty by any competent authority? If yes, please specify:
- Have you ever been terminated or separated (e.g. contract termination, dismissal, non-renewal) or subject to any disciplinary measure or sanction by your employer for fraud, harassment, sexual harassment, sexual exploitation or sexual abuse?
- Have you ever resigned while under investigation or during disciplinary proceedings?
Confirming the following declaration of understanding:
I confirm the accuracy of the information provided, with the understanding that Interpeace will conduct reference checks to verify relevant information.
I understand that if any false or misleading information is provided in my application, or any material fact suppressed, I may not be employed, of if I am employed, I may be dismissed.
Interpeace values diversity among its staff and aims to achieve gender equality both through gender parity at all levels of the organisation and the promotion of a gender dimension in all its work. We welcome applications from women and men, and those with disabilities.
Please note that due to high volume of applications, ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted.