Grant Thornton Advisory P.L.C invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Grant Thornton Advisory P.L.C Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
MSE Certified Auditors Partnership (Formerly A.W. Thomas L.P.) was established in 1981 and has been in practice throughout Ethiopia since then. We have over 50 professional audit staff with extensive experience in the private sector, NGOs and Government enterprises. We are one of the two RIG approved auditors in Ethiopia to audit USAID resources throughout Africa and our quality control procedures were considered robust by other donors as well including the World Bank, European Commission, BFW…etc.
We are a global network with 58,000 passionate people in member firms in 130 countries, with one common goal — to help you realise your ambitions. Which is why we combine global scale and capability with local insights and understanding. So, whether you’re growing in one market or many, looking to operate more effectively, managing risk and regulation, or realising stakeholder value, our member firms have the assurance, tax and advisory capabilities you need with the quality you expect.
Table of Contents
Quick Details of Grant
- Hiring Organization: Grant Thornton Advisory P.L.C
- Commonly Known as: Grant
- Founded: 1981
- Founder: A.W. Thomas L.P
- Organization Type: Non-profit
- Organization Size: 5000+ employees
- Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
- Official Website: www.et.gt.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Position: Junior Auditor
- Understand the budgeting, planning, co-ordination and control of engagements in accordance with client and other statutory and business requirements to ensure effective service delivery and maximized recoverability;
- Effective and timely delivery of engagements, as per the required standard:
- Attend meetings for discussion with audit team;
- Fully completed by agreed deadlines;
- Able to perform the audit work according to the audit plan;
- Assist senior associates in preparing and compiling the audit working files;
- Participate in all required learning(i.e. on the job training, internal/external courses) and obtain relevant certification and experience;
- Create positive working relationships with clients and staff for the knowledge sharing culture to support daily business activities and interactions;
- Take responsibility to complete tasks as allocated by the manager/senior associates;
- Performing other tasks as assigned by the audit manager and the audit senior.
Education and Experience Required
- Fresh graduate with BA in Accounting & Finance.
- CGPA 3 and above.
Ability and Skill Required
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Able to work multiple tasks efficiently and meet tight deadlines.
- Team spirit/working in a team.
- Interpersonal communication and negotiations skills.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word-processing programs.
- Disciplined, organized.
- Open-minded, self-learner.
How to Apply
Fill the online application form by following the below link by inserting this vacancy code: MSE 009/12/2022
Only shortlisted applicants who filled online application form will be contacted.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.