Plan International Ethiopia Jobs 2021: Plan International invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Plan International is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of Plan International before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Plan International is a rights-based development and humanitarian organization working for better lives for all children. We are independent of government and have no political or religious affiliation.
Our purpose is to strive for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We have been building powerful partnerships for children for more than 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries.
Quick Details about Plan International
- Hiring Organization: Plan International
- Founded: 1937
- Founders: John Langdon-Davies, Eric Muggeridge
- Organization Type: International NGO
- Organization Size: 8,000 employees
- Headquarters: Woking, Surrey
- Location: Woking, Surrey, England, UK
- Official Website: www.plan-international.org
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Plan International Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021
The Plan International wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1: Intern – Gender, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Company: Plan International
- Education qualification: Bachelor Degree/MA in Gender Studies, Sociology, or related fields of social sciences.
- Excellent English both written and verbal
- Practical knowledge of gender mainstreaming across cross cutting sectors mainly in education system.
- Excellent skills and demonstrated experience of using MS Office.
- Knowledge and understanding of the institutional, legal and policy frameworks at national and local level that impact on the status of girls, boys, women, men, people with disability in Ethiopia
How To Apply?
Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the very heart of everything that Plan International stands for.
We want Plan International to reflect the diversity of the communities we work with, offering equal opportunities to everyone regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Plan International is based on a culture of inclusivity and we strive to create a workplace environment that ensures every team, in every office, in every country, is rich in diverse people, thoughts, and ideas.
We foster an organisational culture that embraces our commitment to racial justice, gender equality, girls’ rights and inclusion.
Plan International believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we, as an organisation, do everything we can to keep children safe. This means that we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with and we must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk.
A range of pre-employment checks will be undertaken in conformity with Plan International’s Safeguarding Children and Young People policy. Plan International also participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this scheme we will request information from applicants previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms their understanding of these recruitment procedures.