GOAL Global Ethiopia Vacancy 2021: GOAL Global Organization invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. GOAL Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
GOAL is a non-for profit organization that has been working in Ethiopia for over 30 years across all the region of the country towards ensuring the poorest and most vulnerable in our world and those affected by humanitarian crises have access to the fundamental rights of life, including but not limited to adequate shelter, food and livelihoods, water and sanitation, nutrition, healthcare and education. GOAL implements a range of multi-sectoral development, resilience, recovery and humanitarian responses Programmes by being sensitive to cross-cutting issues including gender, accountably, child protection, HIV/AIDS.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of GOAL (GOAL Global Organization) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about GOAL Global
- Hiring Organization: GOAL Global Organization
- Shortly Known as: GOAL
- Founded: 1977
- Organization Type: Non-profit Organization
- Organization Size: 1,001-5,000 employees
- Headquarters: Dun Laoghaire, Dublin
- Official Website: www.goalglobal.org
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/ethioworks1
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
GOAL Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021
The GOAL Global Organization (GOAL) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Position: Logistics, Admin, and Finance Officer
- BA in Finance or related field.
- With a minimum of 0 -4 years of related work experience for BA holder.
- Work experience in an NGO environment a related area. I.e. Logistics, Finance & HR/Admin or similar post.
- Has initiative; creativity and independent to perform the job properly.
- Dynamic person.
- Good communication skill both verbal and written in English and Amharic.
- Honest and know how to manage problem resolutions.
- Management skills of staff (subordinates).
- High level of accuracy, attention to details.
- Ability to deliver task on deadline.
- Salary Birr 12,281.20 – 14,457.74 per month
- Transportation Allowance 10% of monthly salary
- Medical Insurance With family members, per to the policy
- Pension -as per the government pension scheme (11%) from the employer and 7% from the employee
- Hardship Allowance 30% to 50 % (depending on the respective location) for monthly salary.
Responsible to ensure consistent HR support and practical implementation of all tools.
- Logistics Management
- Financial Management
- Admin. and HR Management
- Employee relation
- Administration activities (Data management, Personnel Records Management, Timesheet Administration, Office and canteen Management)
- Staff Termination
How to Apply?
Interested and qualified applicants need to submit ONLY once their non – returnable application with CV for one vacancy. The vacancy reference number along with the title & Duty station need to be written in the application letter and/or subject of the email. Applicants can apply using the following option.
- Applicants can directly apply on email using :- email@example.com
GOAL strongly encourages female candidates to apply!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview and exam.
Shortlisted candidates will need to submit other supporting documents upon request at later stage.
GOAL is not able to contribute towards any costs incurred by candidates during the recruitment process.