GOAL Global Ethiopia Vacancy 2022: GOAL Global Organization invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. GOAL Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
GOAL is a non-for profit organization that has been working in Ethiopia for over 30 years across all the region of the country towards ensuring the poorest and most vulnerable in our world and those affected by humanitarian crises have access to the fundamental rights of life, including but not limited to adequate shelter, food and livelihoods, water and sanitation, nutrition, healthcare and education. GOAL implements a range of multi-sectoral development, resilience, recovery and humanitarian responses Programmes by being sensitive to cross-cutting issues including gender, accountably, child protection, HIV/AIDS.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of GOAL (GOAL Global Organization) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about GOAL Global
- Hiring Organization: GOAL Global Organization
- Shortly Known as: GOAL
- Founded: 1977
- Organization Type: Non-profit Organization
- Organization Size: 1,001-5,000 employees
- Headquarters: Dun Laoghaire, Dublin
- Official Website: www.goalglobal.org
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
GOAL Ethiopia Job Notifications 2022
The GOAL Global Organization (GOAL) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Position 1:- Senior Administration and Finance Officer
- Reference No: REC/002/22
- Job title: Senior Administration and Finance officer ‘
- Location: Amhara Region/Dessie
- Reports to:Regional Programme Manager
- Number of Posts: 1(One)
- BA degree in Accounting or related field with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Admin & Finance in an NGO environment.
- Experience and knowledge of USAID/OFDA, ECHO/EU, UN agencies, Irish Aid, etc. fund management.
- High level of accuracy, attention to details and commitment to confidentiality
- A demonstrated ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and process information in support of changing program activities is necessary
- An impeccable professional standard of finance and procurement ethics as well as the willingness and ability to enforce compliance with GOAL and donor policies and procedures is essential.
- Ability to manage grants if multiple donors.
- Understanding of the programme nature and willing to travel and live in field site, with frequent traveling from site to site.
- High commitment to maintain an up-to-date and efficient HR information and record keeping system.
- Adherence to the requirements set by the HR Manual and donor guidelines.
- Experience in handling Financial and HR activities, general management/administration skills.
- Very good knowledge and application of MS-Office, especially Excel.
- Good English communication skill (written and spoken).
- Very good human relation skills, ability to explain
- Team oriented, flexible and creative approach; keen to take initiative where appropriate.
- Accountability & responsiveness within areas of responsibilities,
- Knowledge and application of advanced excel/Access/Data management tools
- Women candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Note: This description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Closing date: January 14, 2022
Position2: Learning and Adaptive Management Coordinator
- Reference No: REC/001/22
- Job title: Learning and Adaptive Management Coordinator
- MSc/MA Degree in social science, information/Computer science, Statistics, Monitoring and Evaluation related fields.
- 6/8 years of related experience
- Knowledge of statistical software.
- Knowledge of basic monitoring and evaluation and research tools
- Well organized, which gives attention to details and have some analytical sill
- Computer skill particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skill
- Firm belief in teamwork, Gender equality, sensitivity to HIV/AIDS, participatory approach and sustainability
- Proficiency in English and local language, both verbal and written
- Closing date: January 14, 2022
3: Senior Production And Marketing Officer-Livestock
- Reference No: REC/117/21
- Job title: Senior Livestock Market Production and Marketing Officer
- Location: Harar/Dire Dawa, Meta, Babille
- Number of Posts: 3 (Three)
- BSc/MSc in livestock production/ Animal Science, Marketing/Business management or related fields from recognized University at least 8/6 years previous experience in livestock production and marketing
- Very good knowledge of market systems Development
- Sound knowledge and practical experiences of Graduation Approach
- Able to work independently and act on own initiative.
- Good communication, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Good computer skills with ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Good English language skills, ability to speak, read and write local language is an added value
- Experience both in the public and private sector.
- Deadline: January 08, 2022
How to Apply?
Interested and qualified applicants need to submit ONLY once their non – returnable application with CV for one vacancy. The vacancy reference number along with the title need to be written in the application letter and/or subject of the email. Applicants can apply using the following option.
· Applicants who have access to the internet can directly apply online using firstname.lastname@example.org (The vacancy reference number along with Job Title needs to be written on subject of the email, failing to do this may lead to disqualification).
GOAL strongly encourages female candidates to apply!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview and exam.
Shortlisted candidates will need to submit other supporting documents upon request at later stage.
GOAL is not able to contribute towards any costs incurred by candidates during the recruitment process.