BEAEKA General Business PLC invites qualified applicants for the various positions. BEAEKA Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
BEAEKA General Business PLC was established in 2002 EC. The company is a privately owned multi sartorial company engaged in a variety of business activities basically: Import/Export, Construction, Construction machinery rental, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Printing, and Spare Part Sales.
Ethiopian investors in accordance with the commercial law of Ethiopia with a paid-up capital of 50,000,000 ETB and is registered by the concerned government authorities to undertake international and domestic businesses.
The key business competences of our company are quality products, timely delivery, skilled and experienced workforce, and visionary management. All these helped our company to become successful in our export business.
Quick Details of BEAEKA
- Hiring Organization: BEAEKA General Business PLC
- Shortly Known as: BEAEKA
- Founded: 2002
- Organization Type: Non profile
- Organization Size: 500-1500 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.beaeka.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
1:- Import Officer
- Minimum BA degree in International Business or Business Management or Management or Economics or Accounting or Marketing Management or other related fields with no experience.
- Interest to work in Import-Export business operation is required
- Basic computer application, communication, leadership, and planning skill
- Accounting and Finance, Management
- Applicants must be Regular Fresh Graduates with 0 years of work experience.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: ADDIS ABABA, Addis Ababa
- Deadline: Jan 12, 2022
How to Apply?
Interested applicants shall submit their Curriculum Vitae, application letter, non-returnable copies of relevant document in person to our office Addis Ababa Gulele Sub city on the road from Piazza to Addisu Gebeya near to Sheger Park BEAEKA Building 1st floor.
For further information you can call us through phone number 0111-264351
Or you can send us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date of this announcement.
Please mention the position and work place for which you are going to apply in the subject box of your mail.