Cooperative Bank of Oromia Vacancy 2021:Cooperative Bank of Oromia invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Coop is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of Cooperative Bank of Oromia before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about coop
- Hiring Organization:Cooperative Bank of Oromia
- Commonly Known as: COOP
- Formerly Known as: CBO
- Founded: 29 October 2004
- Organization Type: Financial services
- Number of employees: 4,300+
- Headquarters:Get House Building, Africa Ave, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.coopbankoromia.com.et
- Total assets: 52.92 ETB (As of June, 2020)
- Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already Join us on Telegram Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article. NB: Whenever you are looking for job in Ethiopia, just remember www.harmeejobs.com. We hope that harmeejobs.com will help you find your dream job quickly and easily. Job Vacancy Summary
- Name of the organization:Cooperative Bank of Oromia
- Organization Type: privet
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Educational Qualification: BA Degree in Administrative Management and Technology Systems, Information Technology, Secretarial Science and Office Management or other related field plus one year of experience or College Diploma in the same field plus three year of experience.. .
- Total Vacancy: 02 -positions 0 EXP , 06 – positions with EXP
- Experience: Fresher’s and experienced.
- Closing Date: March 28, 2021
- Place of Work: Head Office
- Remuneration: As per the Bank’s salary scale and benefit scheme
- Terms of employment: Permanent after probation period
- The applicant must have proven proficiency in Afaan Oromo, Amharic and English Languages.
Application Process | How to Apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Cooperative Bank of Oromia *Place of Registration: HRM Process located on Bole Road, Dembel City Center 4th Floor. (Kindly use lifts no 6) The credentials shall include copy of grade 8 ministry card & other supportive documents. Applicants should appear in person with original documents within seven consecutive working days from the date of announcement.