GIZ Ethiopia Jobs Notification 2021/ Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH GIZ in Ethiopia invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. GIZ Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
GIZ As a service provider for international cooperation for sustainable development and international educational work, GIZ is committed to a future worth living around the world. Together with its clients and partners, GIZ develops and plans ideas for political, social and economic changes and implements them with them. GIZ is working on effective and efficient solutions that offer people perspectives and improve their living conditions over the long term.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has been working in Ethiopia on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) since 1964.
Quick Details about GIZ
- Name of the Organization: Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit
- Shortly Known as: GIZ
- Founded: 2011
- Organization Type: Governmental
- Legal Status: GmBH
- Organization Purpose: Development Aid
- Company Size: 29,000+ employees
- Location: Bonn and Eschborn, Germany
- Official Website: www.giz.de
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
The applicants who are interested to apply, they should apply before the deadline of application. For more information please check the job notifications below.
- GIZ-Internal Vacancy Announcement #158/2021
- Produce digital training modules for SLM-related topics.
- Establish a methodology and process architecture for the development of training modules
- Strengthen the Ethiopian ecosystem for digital solutions development
- Harmonize collaboration between the ICT Directorate, the NRM Directorate, and the Extension Service Directorate in the MoA with regard to the development of digital training modules.
- the communication and coordination of international and national consultants, including their visits
- the preparation of contract supporting documents and contract monitoring
- Managing the logistics for workshops, events and meetings
- During agile management processes, remind colleagues of their appointments
- Updating various information management documents, e.g. the list of contacts and their responsibilities
- the coordination of implementation of IT related activities, e.g. for the internal digitisation of GIZ CLM
- Drafting official letters, e.g. to the Ministry of Agriculture
- updating and maintenance of MS teams and DMS
- Coordinating hackathon and other awareness raising activities
- Perform other assignments as required
- University degree graduate in communications, architecture, engineering, IT or another relevant field
- Fresh graduate who finished their studies within the last six months
- Proven good knowledge of English and Amharic language, written and spoken
- Deadline: Sep 7, 2021
Other knowledge, additional competencies
- Good knowledge of ITC technologies
- Verifiable skills using packages such as MS Office applications (i.e. Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to draft communication material without major errors
- High affinity towards ICT related topics
- Ability to organize and prioritize several tasks at the same time working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work in an intercultural setting and network
- Ability to work independently, unsupervised and as part of a multicultural and international team
- Proactive attitude, solution oriented and willing to learn
- Appropriate appearance and attire
GIZ Application Process (How to Apply?)
Interested and qualified candidates shall submit their motivation letter along with their non-returnable recent CV via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you mention the Vacancy Number ‘Internship #158/2021’ in the subject line of your email application.
Due to large number of applications we categorize applications with the vacancy numbers.
Applications without vacancy numbers in subject lines might not be categorized in the appropriate folder and could be disqualified.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
We encourage persons with disabilities to apply for the position. In case of equal qualification, persons with disabilities will be given preference.
Applications from qualified women are encouraged.
“Please refer to our brochure to learn more about GIZ’s attractive benefit package.”