Want to Study in Germany? The German Government is opening the doors for international students under “DAAD Helmut Schmidt Program 2023”. It is one of the Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany that will cover all the expenses of the students. The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Program is especially for those future leaders, with the aim to contribute their best of experience in the social and economic development of the country. Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to free study in Germany.
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarships Program 2023 in Germany – Fully Funded: Every year the German Government, announces different International Scholarships in Germany for worldwide students. The applications for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Program 2023 in Germany are finally open.
Those future leaders who have to contribute to social and economic development projects are invited by the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Program 2023. Preference will be given to developing countries’ young talented graduates and having job experience. The main aim behind the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Program 2023 is to support young leaders in various fields for their professional life. Those Applicants with excellent academic records and having participated in different social activities for the development of society are encouraged to apply for this fully-funded scholarship in Germany.
The student’s educational and cultural experience gained in Germany has excellent contributions to their communities. In addition, scholars will be highly encouraged to pursue internships, part-time jobs, and research skills at different German organizations.
This is a fully-funded master’s scholarship in Germany. The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Program will cover tuition fees, monthly stipends, medical insurance, research subsidies, and travel allowance.
Successful applicants will work on community development projects under the supervision of highly trained mentors. The aim of the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Program is to provide the chance to young leaders to promote the structure of civil society in developing countries.
Host Country: Germany
University: There are multiple Top German Universities that participate in this Scholarship program.
Fellowship Offered: German Government
No of Fellowships: Large No of Scholarships
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Masters Degree Programs in Multiple Fields.
Avail the most amazing opportunity DAAD Scholarships 2022 in Germany (Fully Funded)
😇 So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency. Then hurry up to join, follow and like us on different Social Networks. 😇
Benefits of DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarships:
Are you ready to apply for Germany Government Scholarship 2023? Let’s Enjoy 2-3 years on the Fully Funded Germany Government Scholarship for Free Study at Top German University. This Scholarship will cover all the expenses during my stay in Germany include AirTicket.
Expenses that will cover by the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Programme:
- A tuition fee waiver would be provided by the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Program.
- Courses are offered in German and English languages.
- This scholarship will cover the Health insurance of the selected students.
- Travel allowances will provide to the students.
- A research grant would be provided to international students.
- The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Program will also provide housing allowances.
- Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg
- University of Duisburg-Essen
- University of Erfurt
- Otto Von Guericke University Magdeburg
- University of Applied Sciences Osnabruck
- University of Passau
- University of Potsdam
What Degree Programs are available for DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarships:
- Analysis and Design of Social Protection Systems
- Management in Nonprofit Organization
- Governance and Public Policy
- Development and Governance
- Public Policy
- Peace and Conflict Studies (PACS)
- Development Studies
- Public Management (MPM)
- DAAD application form
- Copy of transcripts
- Recent language certificates
- A letter of motivation
- Letter of reference
- A curriculum vitae
- Working experience certificates
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarships:
In order to qualify for a place for the Hubert Humphrey Fellowship program you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Bosnia and
- North Macedonia
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African
- Congo, Democratic
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Equatorial Guinea
- São Tomé und
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Cook Islands
- Marshall Islands
- North Korea
- Papua N. Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Latin Am
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Rep.
- El Salvador
- Vin. & Gre.
- Applicants from the above-mentioned eligible countries are eligible to apply for DAAD Scholarship.
- An applicant must have a bachelor’s degree with good results to apply for this scholarship.
- An applicant must fulfill the language requirements of the relevant course.
- To meet the eligibility criteria applicant will provide experience certificates.
- Applicant should be interested to pursue his/her degree under the DAAD Helmut Schmidt program.
- The scholar must provide a commitment letter to return to his/her home country after completion of the degree program.
What is the Deadline for DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarships 2023?
Applications for DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarships 2023 are open from 1st June to 31st July 2022. International applicants should apply before the deadline.
Good News: There are thousands of Scholarships in Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
How to Apply for DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarships?
All international applicants can apply for two eligible courses.
Applicants should apply on the online application portal and cannot choose more than two universities for this scholarship.
Worldwide applicants should complete the online application form with correct information and submit the required documents to the selected university.