Czech Government Scholarship 2023-2024 | Czech Republic Scholarship for International Students: Applications are invited to apply for Czech Government Scholarship 2023 in Czech Republic.
All International Students from developing countries are eligible to apply for Czech Republic Scholarship. Students those who want to undertake their Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree or Doctoral Degree from Czechia are encouraged to apply. This is the Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Free in Europe for the academic session of 2023/24.
The scholarships are fully dedicated to promoting the education of foreign nationals from developing third countries. Duration of stay 2 years for Master’s degree in English, 3 years for Master’s degree in Czech language (year for speech course) and 3-4 years for PhD.
These scholarships are offered to citizens of selected developing countries to study at Czech public higher education institutions as an important part of the Czech Republic’s foreign development cooperation and have a long tradition. Scholarships are offered for both Master’s degree and PhD studies.
Successful applicants in language and preparatory studies (one year long, only for those who have applied for a scholarship to study in the Czech language) provided by Charles University’s Institute for Language and Preparatory Studies. Will participate. Applicants who choose to study in English will need to sit an online entrance English language test.
Table of Contents
Czech Government Scholarship 2023-2024 Details:
- University: Czechia Universities
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Czech Republic
- Last Date: 30 September 2023
Join Our Telegram Group if You not Joined it Already
Avail the most amazing opportunity UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2023in Australia
? So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency. Then hurry up to join, follow and like us on different Social Networks. ?
Czech Government Scholarship 2023 is a Full Free Scholarship program for international students. Details of the covered expenses is given below:
- Full Tuition Fee will be covered.
- This scholarship program will cover necessary expenses related to living and studying in the Czech Republic.
- Monthly Stipend:
- Master’s degree: CZK 14,000 (approximately EUR 545)
- PhD degree: CZK 15,000 (approximately EUR 585)
- Scholarship holders are expected to cover expenses related to accommodation, food and public transport using the monthly stipend provided by the program.
Applicants have to submit the following documents to the embassy while called for interview:
- Completed and downloaded application form for Czech Republic Government Scholarship. (To be printed on completion and submission of online application).
- Your latest CV with focus on study and employment;
- Photocopy of passport of candidates
- You will download and sign the Declaration of Acceptance of the Czech Republic Government Scholarship Terms and Conditions.
- Downloaded and signed declaration of acceptance of terms and conditions related to provision of health services.
- Confirmation downloaded and signed upon your return to your home country after completing your studies
- A legal copy of your birth certificate with a legal translation into the Czech language.
- A medical certificate confirming that you are in good health, not older than two months with a legal translation in English or Czech.
- Legalized copies of your degrees, diplomas or certificates legally translated into the Czech language by a sworn translator/interpreter listed in the list of experts and interpreters in the Czech Republic.
- Legal copy of diploma supplement or complete list of lectures and exams including their scope and grades (numbers) obtained with legal translation into Czech language.
Note: Applicants for doctoral studies must submit additional documents including the following.
- An overview of your publishing history and activity.
- A summary of the specialist topics you wish to focus on in the doctoral study program.
- Your thoughts on the focus of the thesis (3 to 5 pages long).
- Request two letters of recommendation from professors teaching at an academic institution.
Applicants have to meet the following criteria to apply for Czech Republic Scholarship 2022/23.
- Applicants must be citizens and nationals of the following eligible countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, and Zambia.
- Selected applicants for the Master’s degree scholarship can study in Czech or English.
- Applicants who choose to study in the Czech Republic must take a 1-year long language preparation course before starting their studies.
- Those who wish to pursue a master’s degree in English must demonstrate sufficient proficiency in the English language.
- PhD programs are offered exclusively in English, so applicants must demonstrate sufficient English language skills
- Students applying for a Master’s study program must have completed a Bachelor’s study program at the time of application.
- Candidates applying for the doctoral study program must have completed the master’s study program at the time of application.
- An applicant for the Czech Republic Government Scholarship is obliged to sit for the online entrance English language test (if they wish to pursue their studies in English) while submitting their application.
The last date to apply for the Scholarships for International Students in Czech Republic is 30th September 2023. Don’t wait for the deadline and apply as soon as possible.
How to Apply for Czech Government Scholarship ?
In order to apply for Czech Government Scholarship for Developing Countries, applicants have to submit an Online Application. After that shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at Czech Republic Embassy. Visit the Official Advertisement link given below: