Scholarships for medical students from universities in Africa, Latin America, and Asia by the University of Bonn Argelander, Germany. Interested parties are invited to apply for the award, which gives medical students from designated medical schools the opportunity to study in Bonn (3 to 12 months).
It aims to provide financial assistance to medical students from African, Latin American, and Asian countries to promote scientific exchanges with partners, particularly in areas that are already lagging behind in terms of scientific productivity, and promote international cooperation in the identified key areas. cooperation strategy
University of Bonn Argelander Germany Scholarships Detail:
Scholarship: University of Bonn, Germany
Scholarship Type: Fully sponsored
Hosting Centers: University of Bonn, Germany
Scholarship Worth: See Prize Benefits
Prize Number: Multiple
Level of study: PhD
Nationality: Africa, Latin America, and Asia
Deadline: 03 May 2023.
About University of Bonn Argelander Germany Scholarships:
When a request is submitted, a formal or informal cooperation agreement must be pre-arranged between the doctor’s home and office in Bonn.
Please note that the request will only be submitted by a professor at the University of Bonn. You can submit your application form in English or German.
- Preference is given to international medical students pursuing doctorate studies at a university or research center in Africa, Latin America, or Asia.
- Doctoral candidates who are going through their doctoral program. The University of Bonn is not eligible for funding.
- Grant recipients must complete a doctorate at a home university (to prevent brain damage).
- Travel allowance (depending on your country)
- Scholarship €1500 per month (extra with family members: up to €300 per partner and up to €250 per child)
- Research grants of up to €300 per month may be paid to the International Bureau after the scholarship award. Scholarship application information is provided with your scholarship.
How to Apply: Full-time Professor at the University of Bonn must apply. Two programs for each host/teacher can be considered. Applicants must submit a signed recommendation letter.
The program must be included.
- online form
- Project description (PDF over 8 pages) which includes:
- Outline of the research project to be undertaken while in Bonn.
- Reasons to invite host doctor
- Draft a plan to include a physician in the administrative center (workplace, participation in the organization’s educational and research activities), and a draft project plan in Bonn.
- Resume and Motivational Book for Medical Student (PDF)
- Financial Program (Please use the Excel table, download here)