Table of Contents
Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany 2023-2024 is a prestigious scholarship program Alexander Von Humboldt Foundation offers for all International researchers to conduct research in Germany. Germany is one of the most technologically advanced and culturally rich countries globally, known for its cutting-edge research and academic excellence. The Humboldt Fellowship program is open to all researchers who have completed their postgraduate degrees within the last twelve years. The fully funded fellowship program is an amazing opportunity for researchers all around the globe to bring remarkable changes with their research.
The Humboldt Research Fellowship is funded by the Alexander Von Humboldt Foundation to enable outstanding researchers and scholars from abroad to complete long-term research stays in Germany. It is an initiative by the Ministry of Germany and the Foreign Office to promote International cultural dialogue and academic exchange. The program provides opportunities for researchers from all academic disciplines, including natural sciences, humanities, and social sciences. The fellowship researchers with the opportunity to conduct research at top research institutions and universities in Germany for 6 to 24 months.
Germany’s fully-funded research program allows researchers to choose their host institution to conduct their research. The fellowship covers all the expenses of the researchers throughout their stay in Germany, including a monthly stipend, travel allowances, health insurance, language courses, and the expenses of family members accompanying the researcher in Germany. One of the great advantages of the Humboldt Research Fellowship is the opportunity to collaborate with leading researchers in Germany. The international fellowship provides researchers with access to research facilities and equipment and the opportunity to attend conferences and seminars to present their research findings.
Conducting research in Germany will provide fellows with numerous benefits, including access to funding, high-quality research institutions, international collaboration opportunities, and excellent career prospects. With a strong emphasis on research and development, Germany has become a leading destination for researchers looking to advance their careers and make groundbreaking contributions to their fields of study. Therefore, you must take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the fully funded Humboldt fellowship in Germany. And if you are looking for scholarships to study in Germany, check the list of Germany scholarships here.
Here are more details for the Humboldt Fellowship Program in Germany
- Country: Germany
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
Are you searching for a fellowship program to start your research? Then, this fellowship is for you, but first, check the eligibility criteria. Opportunities Circle has listed the criteria below.
Eligibility Criteria of Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany:
- All International students are eligible for this fellowship program.
- Applicants must have completed their PhD degree 4 years before applying for the fellowship.
- They must be fluent in English; knowing German would be a plus point.
- Applicants must not have lived longer than six months within 18 months in Germany before the application.
Before applying for this fellowship program, check the financial Coverage and benefits provided by Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany 2023.
Benefits of Humboldt Research Fellowship:
- A monthly stipend is €2,670 for the fellows.
- Fellows will receive a travel allowance for contributions to necessary conferences, research trips, library stays, etc.
- Medical insurance and liability insurance will also be provided.
- Furthermore, language courses for both the fellows and their partners will be provided.
- Family stipend for accompanying family members staying for at least three months.
- An allowance for a stay at a research institute in another European country.
- Updated CV of not more than two pages.
- Research outline (not more than five pages).
- Complete list of publications.
- List of selected key publications.
- Key publications.
- Doctoral certificate.
- Recommendation Letters.
- The application process for the Humboldt Research Fellowship is online.
- Complete the application form carefully with all the necessary documents.
- The application form must be submitted four to seven months before the prospective selection date.
- Applicants must send the link needed to access the application form via e-mail to the referee to submit the reference letters or the personal statement.
- The application for the Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany opens in March, July and November.
- The applications are currently open.
Increase your chances of acceptance for the program by using our professional services