British Council Ethiopia Jobs 2021: British Council Ethiopia invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. British Council Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The British Council is a British organisation specialising in international cultural and educational opportunities. It works in over 100 countries: promoting a wider knowledge of the United Kingdom and the English language; encouraging cultural, scientific, technological and educational co-operation with the United Kingdom.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of British Council before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about British Council
- Hiring Organization: British Council
- Founded: 1934
- Founder: British government
- Organization Type: Cultural Institution
- Area served: Nationwide
- Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
- Official Website: www.britishcouncil.org
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
British Council Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021
The British Council wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1: Programme Officer – Connecting Classrooms 4 Project Ethiopia
- University Degree in project management, Educational leadership and management or social studies including in development or Social Studies.
- English language (IELTS 6 or above equivalent).
- Project Management for Development (PMD)
- Financial Management for Development (FMD) equivalent
- Management of Risk (MoR)
Closing Date – 1 August 2021 applications will close 23:59 Nigeria Time
- Role holder must have existing rights to live and work in the country the role is based.
- Pay band: PB4
- Post Location: Addis Ababa
- Department: ESS
- Contract type: Fixed term contract; until 31 March 2022
- Salary: ETB 19,049.00
- Company: British Council
British Council Ethiopia Application Process
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of British Council before closing date of application.
Closing Date: 11 July 2021 applications will close 23:59 Nigeria Time
British Council Contact Details
British Council Customer Service UK
58 Whitworth Street
Manchester, M1 6BB
Call us +44 (0)161 957 7755
Monday to Friday 08.00 to 18.00 UK time
Closed 11.00 to 12.00 UK time on Wednesday
Web address: www.britishcouncil.org