IMC Ethiopia Jobs 2021: International Medical Corps invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. IMC Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
International Medical Corps is a global, nonprofit, humanitarian aid organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering by providing emergency medical services, as well as healthcare training and development programs, to those affected by disaster, disease or conflict.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of IMC (International Medical Corps) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about IMC
- Hiring Organization: International Medical Corps
- Shortly Known as: IMC
- Founded: 1984
- Founder: Robert Simon
- Organization Type: Non-profit
- Organization Size: 150-500 employees
- Headquarters: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Official Website: internationalmedicalcorps.org
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
IMC Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021
The International Medical Corps (IMC) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1: Logistics Assistant
- 2 Years or 4 years experiences in INGO for Degree or Diploma holders respectively
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office including MS Word and Excel, as well as email communications and other computer programs.
- Professionalism, Honesty, Integrity.
- Knowledge of methods, techniques and procedures involved in procurement and reporting
- Considerable knowledge of the basics in procurement and reporting
- Ability to plan, organize and direct the work of skilled, semi-skilled, and unskilled engaged in the day to day activities
- Ability to accomplish tasks within a reasonable period of time
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing in English.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their application letter by clearly stating the position that you are applying before January 15, 2022
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please notify International Medical Corps at [email protected].
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: IMC is equal opportunity employer and hence candidate from all background: religion, ethnic group, qualified women and people living with disabilities, etc are all encouraged to apply.