Tetra Tech Ethiopia Jobs 2022: Tetra Tech International Development invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Tetra Tech Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
Tetra Tech International Development is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a potential Chief of Party (COP) position on an anticipated USAID-funded program in Ethiopia. The Food and Agriculture System Transformation (FAST) Activity is a five-year USAID-funded program in Ethiopia that seeks to increase access to healthy diets, particularly for women and children, by improving competitiveness, inclusiveness, and resilience of the food and agriculture system. The position is full-time and is contingent upon contract award.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of Tetra Tech (Tetra Tech International Development) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Tetra Tech is a leading, global provider of consulting and engineering services. We are differentiated by Leading with Science® to provide innovative technical solutions to our clients. We support global commercial and government clients focused on water, environment, sustainable infrastructure, renewable energy, and international development.
Quick Details about Tetra Tech
- Hiring Organization: Tetra Tech International Development
- Shortly Known as: Tetra Tech
- Founded: 1966
- CEO: Dan L Batrack
- Organization Type: Engineering Services Company
- Organization Size: 20,000+ employees
- Headquarters: Pasadena, California, United States
- Official Website: www.tetratech.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Tetra Tech Ethiopia Job Notifications 2022
The Tetra Tech International Development (Tetra Tech) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1: Technical Deputy Chief of Party- Ethiopia Food and Agriculture System Transformation (FAST) Activity
- A Bachelor’s degree in nutrition, agriculture, economics, international development, or another relevant field. A Master’s degree preferred.
- At least (7) seven years of experience working in a progressively responsible capacity for agriculture, food security and nutrition, market systems and/or other relevant technical areas for USAID and other donor-funded projects in Ethiopia or East Africa
- At least three (3) years in a senior-level director- or manager-level position, leading complex programming in an international development project context. USAID experience preferred.
- Proven track record managing multi-disciplinary development program teams and stakeholders
- Proven experience fostering collaborative learning and adaptive management, and integrating social inclusion with women, youth, and other vulnerable populations in project activities
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) required. Amharic language skills a plus.
- Qualified applicants from Ethiopia are strongly encouraged to apply
- View Notification: View Here
2: Operations Deputy Chief of Party- Ethiopia Food and Agriculture System Transformation (FAST) Activity
How to apply
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech International Development’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state and federal authorities.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 21,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.