Save the Children Ethiopia Vacancy 2021: Save the Children Ethiopia invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Save the Children NGO is invites job seekers for appointment.
Save the Children is the world largest non-government organization (NGO). This organization first worked in Ethiopia in 1930. There are 01 (ONE) head office in Addis Ababa and others 49 offices across this country.
Save the Children works in all the regional states (Amhara, Tigray, Oromia, SNNPR, Benishangul-Gumuz, Somali, Gambela & Afar and in two administrative cities of Ethiopia).
The members of this NGO work to save the children’s lives, fight for thier right and help them fulfill their potential. Save the Children has employing around 25,000 stuffs. This organization offers career opportunity to various positions.
Quick Details about Save the Children
- Name of the Organization: Save the Children
- Founded: April 15, 1919
- Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
- Organization Type: International NGO
- Area Served: Worldwide
- Official Website: www.savethechildren.net
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Save the Children Ethiopia Job Notification 2021
The Save the Children Ethiopia wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below. Applicants can apply online through career page of Save the Children before the closing date of this announcement. For more information please read the job notifications and application process section.
Internship – Case and Incentive Workers Data Management
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- In cooperation with camp based Child Protection officers identify and register vulnerable children for case management.
- Establish strong referral mechanism
- Conduct follow (home visits) to active cases
- Develop and implement case management plan
- Actively work on best interest assessment and determination processes.
- Ensure that the case management actions are carried out effectively and efficiently with agreed time frame with line manager with high standard of quality, in accordance with SC’s policies, values and operating principles.
- Provide assistance to the volunteers and project staff in running case management to ensure high service
- Train incentive caseworkers on steps, principles, factors and toolkits of case management processes.
- Support Child led Clubs at Schools/CFS’s and develop Risk Maps for all locations.
- Support & attend periodic meetings of Child Protection Networks and meetings and record progress and minutes.
- Assist the project staff and volunteers to follow up on identified cases of separated and unaccompanied children and ensure appropriate case management throughout all stages of family tracing, including ensuring that immediate interim care needs, and material and psychosocial needs of children are met.
- Supervise weekly coordination and case management meetings with case workers and facilitate the design of weekly work plans.
- Proactively ensure synergies between all children protection activities, such as referral of separated children identified in CFSs to FTR Caseworkers etc.
- Assist the Child Protection officers to organise and facilitate trainings and awareness raising activities for volunteers, Child Protection Networks and partners’ staff on different topics as required.
- Prepare weekly activity plans with volunteers and staff as necessary and ensure smooth implementation of these plans.
- Provide weekly and month updates on case management.
- Work with cultural sensitivity and respect the dignity of refugees and members of the host communities at all times.
- Performs other functions relative to Child Protection activities and initiatives that may be assigned by Child Protection officer or coordinator.
- University degree in Social Studies, Management, and related social science departments with a cumulative GPA 2.75 and above.
- fresh Graduate
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Very good written and spoken English,
- Basic understanding of child protection and community based approached
- Computer knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to prioritize tasks
- Able to operate in extremely harsh living and working environment
- Deadline: Sep 26, 2021
How to apply?
Interested and qualified candidate can send their CV and application for Save the children International Gambela HR office at the following email address or submit in person.
Save the Children Ethiopia Contact Details
Ethiopia Country Office HQ, Old Airport, Near Bisrate Gabriel Church
Dire Complex Building, P.O. Box. 387
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone: +251 11 372 8455-65
Fax: +251 11 372 8045
Web address: www.savethechildren.net