National Bank of Ethiopia invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. National Bank of Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The National Bank of Ethiopia was established in 1963 by proclamation 206 of 1963 and began operation in January 1964. Prior to this proclamation, the Bank used to carry out dual activities, i.e. commercial banking and central banking.
The proclamation raised the Bank’s capital to Ethiopian dollars 10.0 million and granted broad administrative autonomy and juridical personality. Following the proclamation the National Bank of Ethiopia was entrusted with the following responsibilities.
The proclamation revised the Bank’s relationship with Government. It initially raised the legal limits of outstanding government domestic borrowing to 25% of the actual ordinary revenue of the government during the proceeding three budget years as against the proclamation 206/1963, which set it to be 15%
Quick Details about National Bank of Ethiopia
- Hiring Organization: National Bank of Ethiopia
- Shortly Known as: NIE
- Founded: 1964
- Organization Type: Finance institution
- Organization Size: 1000+ employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa , Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.nbebank.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/ethioworks1
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
National Bank of EthiopiaJob Notifications 2021
The National Bank of Ethiopia wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1: Position: Junior Officer/Examiner
- Educational Qualification and others: BA/BSc Degree in Management, Business Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Accounting & Finance, Banking & Finance, and Economics only from recognized universities/colleges
- CGPA 3.00 and above
- Graduated in 2012 and 2013 E.C
- Age shall not exceed 30 years
- Experience: No prior experience is required and shall not be considered for NBE Administrative Purpose
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Head Office
How to Apply?
- Application Deadline: July 28, 2021 up to August 6, 2021
- Application Procedure (how to apply): Interested and qualified applicants should download application from the Bank’s website፡ https://nbebank.com complete all mandatory parts and send the application with copies of essential documents using the bellow mentioned postal address.
Human Resources Management Directorate
National Bank of Ethiopia
P.O. Box: 5550, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an assessment.
- Incomplete and doubtful/suspicious documents will not be accepted by the Bank.
- The application form must be filled.