Cooperative Bank of Oromia Vacancy 2021: Cooperative Bank of Oromia (የኦሮሚያ ህብረት ስራ ባንክ) invites qualified applicants for the various positions. Cooperative Bank of Oromia is invites job seekers for appointment.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of Cooperative Bank of Oromia before the closing date of application. Cooperative Bank of Oromia is a private commercial bank in Ethiopia.
As of June 2020, the bank has about 6.25 Million account holders, which makes the bank the leading private bank in this regard. The bank’s headquarters is located in Addis Ababa, Africa Avenue Flamingo area. The bank has a broad ownership base and diversified ownership structure.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia Vacancy 2021 at coopbankoromia.com.et [Bank Jobs] for announce For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about Cooperative Bank of Oromia
- Hiring Organization: Cooperative Bank of Oromia
- Founded: 2004
- President: Obbo Deribie Asfaw
- Organization Type: Financial Institution
- Organization Size: 6,000+ employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.coopbankoromia.com.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
The Cooperative Bank of Oromia wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Position :Graduate Trainee
- BA Degree in Cooperatives, Accounting, Agricultural Economics, International Trade and Investment Management, Agri-Business and Value-chain Management, Agro-Business Management, Economics, Management, Business Administration, Business Management, Banking and Finance, Banking and Insurance, Public Administration and Development Management, Accounting and Auditing, Accounting and Finance, or any other related field
- with CGPA of 2.5 and above.
- Age of the applicant shall not exceed 27 years (inclusive).
- Only graduate of 2020 and 2021 G.C.
- Work Experience: 0 Year
- Source:- https://bit.ly/3uXTz4x
- Branches under Dire Dawa District|Dire Dawa, East Hararge, West Hararge, Harari Region, Somali Region
- Branches under Chiro District|West Hararge, East Hararge
- Branches under Nekemte District|East Wollega, West Wollega, Qellem Wollega,Horro Guduru Wollega Zones and Benishangul Gumuz Region
- Branches under Jimma District|Jimma Zone, Ilu Abba Bora Zone, Bunno Bedelle Zone, Bench Maji Zone and Gambella Region
- Branches under Shashemene District|Bale and West Arsi Zon
- Branches under Hawassa District|Sidama Region, SNNP Region,
East Guji Zone, West Guji Zone, Borena Zone
- Branches under Bahir Dar Relationship Office|Bahir Dar, Debre Markos, Bure, Gondar, Metema, Gendawuha, Dessie, Kombolcha, Kamise, Bati areas and Afar Region Logia.
Registration Deadline: October 13, 2021
How To Apply?
Interested applicants should register to our job portal by following one of the links below and submit their CVs along with required credentials.
⚠️ Any attempt to apply at more than one district will lead to automatic disqualification.
*All those whose names have listed last time and do not need to reapply.
1. For branches under Nekemte District, Jimma District and Bahir Dar Area Relationship Office, please follow http://jobs.cbo.com.et:9510/
2. For branches under Dire Dawa District, Chiro District, Hawassa District and Shashemene District, please follow http://jobs.cbo.com.et:9512/