The Hubert Humphrey Fellowships for the 2024-2025 academic year offer comprehensive financial support for international students, which includes full tuition, standard housing and food expenses, textbooks, a one-time allowance to buy a computer, and funds for professional development. This scholarship opportunity is now open for study in the United States, and this article will provide detailed information about its benefits and a step-by-step guide for applying.
International students can benefit from fully funded non-degree programs through the Hubert Humphrey Fellowships for the 2024-2025 academic year. This scholarship covers all the costs associated with the program, including full tuition fees, typical accommodation and meal expenses, textbooks, a one-time grant to purchase a computer, and a grant for professional development.
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is available to professionals who wish to improve their management skills through a reciprocal exchange of knowledge and understanding on topics that concern both their home countries and the United States. The program welcomes young and mid-career professionals for a year of graduate-level research, leadership training, and professional collaboration with experts from designated countries.
The Humphrey Program has three primary objectives:
- Develop leaders who have been shaped by exposure to American values, models, and ideas and can have a positive impact on their societies.
- Establish and improve long-term, productive partnerships and relationships between Americans and individuals from other parts of the world.
- Increase the knowledge and understanding of Americans about international issues, cultures, and societies, and expand and enhance the scope of international exchange and training programs
Table of Contents
Hubert Humphrey Fellowships Summary
- Level of Study: Non-degree Program
- Duration: 10-12 months
- Institution(s): Participating USA Universities
- Study in: USA
- Number of Scholarships: 200 Fellowships
- Deadline: 24 April 2024
Applicants MUST be from the following eligible fields:
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
- Urban and Regional Planning Rights and Freedoms
- Law and Human Rights
- International Religious Freedom
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
Human and Institutional Capacity
- Economic Development
- Finance and Banking
- Human Resource Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
- Contagious and Infectious Disease
- Public Policy and Management
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Substance Abuse Education, Prevention, and Treatment
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
Candidates must have either a research background in the field or demonstrated ability to learn
the results and policy implications of current research.
Applications for the Humphrey Fellowship must be filed on-line; do not send applications to the
Public Affairs Section or the Embassy. The on-line application requires the following elements:
- Curriculum Vitae detailing overall experience and qualifications;
- Program plan providing details of what the applicants hopes to accomplish through
participation in the program;
- Personal statement;
- Recommendations from two referees;
- Copy of undergraduate transcript (original copies will be requested if applicants have
The Humphrey Fellowship Program 2024-25 is Full Free Program for International Students, USA provides for:
Eligibility Criteria Hubert Humphrey Fellowships
To be eligible for Hubert Humphrey Fellowships, applicant must have:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of eligible countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, and Western Hemisphere.
- An undergraduate (first university) degree.
- A minimum of five years of full-time, professional experience.
- Limited or no prior experience in the United States.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- A record of public service in the community.
- English language ability.
Please contact the U.S. Embassy, Fulbright Commission or Public Affairs Section in your country of residence to learn about the specific requirements.
Applicants should submit their application online no later than 24 April 2024 at:
Female applicants meeting the minimum requirement are encouraged to apply.
Please note that the Humphrey Fellowship does not permit accompanying family members.
If you have any questions relating to the application process, please feel free to contact the U.S.
Embassy at [email protected].