Cooperative Bank of Oromia Vacancy 2021:Cooperative Bank of Oromia invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Coop is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
Coopbank is the fastest growing bank in Ethiopia with the highest number of customers from private banks. The bank has a vision of becoming the leading private bank in the country by the year 2025.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of Cooperative Bank of Oromia before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about COOP
- Organization:Cooperative Bank of Oromia
- Commonly Known as: COOP
- Formerly Known as: CBO
- Founded: 29 October 2004
- Organization Type: Financial services
- Number of employees: 4,300+
- Headquarters:Get House Building, Africa Ave, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.coopbankoromia.com.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
The Cooperative Bank of Oromia (COOP) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Position : Graduate Trainee
- BA Degree in Cooperatives, Accounting, Agricultural Economics, International Trade and Investment Management, Agri-Business and Value-chain Management, Agro-Business Management, Economics, Management, Business Administration, Business Management, Banking and Finance, Banking and Insurance, Public Administration and Development Management, Accounting and Auditing, Accounting and Finance, or any other related field with CGPA of 2.5 and above.
• The applicants must have desirable knowledge, behaviors/right attitudes, and other attributes
• The applicants must have proficiency in Afan Oromo, Amharic, English Languages, and knowledge of other local languages in the respective branch areas are also an added advantage.
• Age of the applicant shall not exceed 27 years (inclusive).
• Only graduate of 2020 and 2021 G.C.
- Employment Center: Head Office, District Offices and City Branches found in Finfinne and it’s surrounding up to 353 from the Center of Finfinne (Head Office, Central Finfinne District, East Finfinne District, West Finfinne District, North Finfinne District, South Finfinne District)
Remuneration: As per the Bank’s salary scale and benefit scheme
Terms of employment: Permanent after probationary period
Registration Deadline: November 21, 2021
How To Apply?
- Remuneration: As per the Bank’s salary scale and benefit scheme
- Terms of employment: Permanent after probationary period
- Registration Deadline November 21, 2021