Cooperative Bank of Oromia Vacancy 2021: Cooperative Bank of Oromia (የኦሮሚያ ህብረት ስራ ባንክ) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Cooperative Bank of Oromia is invites job seekers for appointment.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of Cooperative Bank of Oromia before the closing date of application. Cooperative Bank of Oromia is a private commercial bank in Ethiopia. As of June 2020, the bank has about 6.25 Million account holders, which makes the bank the leading private bank in this regard.
The bank’s headquarters is located in Addis Ababa, Africa Avenue Flamingo area. The bank has a broad ownership base and diversified ownership structure.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia Vacancy 2021 at coopbankoromia.com.et [Bank Jobs] for announce For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about COOP
- Organization:Cooperative Bank of Oromia
- Commonly Known as: COOP
- Formerly Known as: CBO
- Founded: 29 October 2004
- Organization Type: Financial services
- Number of employees: 4,300+
- Headquarters:Get House Building, Africa Ave, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.coopbankoromia.com.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
COOP Job Notifications 2021
The Cooperative Bank of Oromia (COOP) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Position: Customer Service Officer
- Qualification & Experience: BA Degree in Management /Marketing /Economics/ Accounting or business-related field with a minimum of One years of relevant banking experience
- Duty Station: Three branches under Hossana District, Sankura Branch (Located SNNP, Silte Zone, Sankura Woreda ,Sankura Town), Kella Branch (Located SNNP,Guraghe Zone,South Sodo, Kella Town), Enseno Branch (Located SNNP,Misrak Meskan, Enseno Town)
- Knowledge of the bank’s products/services
- Communication skills
- Marketing skills
- Basic IS skills
- Ability to sell in bundle
- Interpersonal skills
- Service minded attitude
- Learning agility (self-updating) attitude
- Analytical thinking
- Relationship building
- Attend customers at the counter properly and with due respect,
- Identify customers,
- Selling the bank products and services
- Process customers’ account opening and perform cross selling activities,
- Properly Manage customer enquiries over the counter with due respect
- Scan customers’ and authorized staffs’ signatures and photos,
- Perform other assigned duties as deemed necessary
- Deadline: October 14, 2021
How To Apply?
- The applicants must have desirable skill, knowledge and attributes.
- The applicant must have proven proficiency in Afan Oromo, Amharic and English Languages.
- Remuneration: As per the Bank’s salary scale and benefit scheme
- Terms of employment: Permanent after probationary period
- Registration Deadline: October 14, 2021
Place of Registration: HCM located on Bole Road, on Dembel City Center 4th Floor (Kindly uses lift no 6)
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their copies of non-returnable CV with the application letter and copy of credentials; including copy of grade 8 ministry certificate and other supportive documents. Applicants should appear in person within original documents within seven working days from the date of announcement.