Cooperative Bank of Oromia Vacancy 2021: Cooperative Bank of Oromia (የኦሮሚያ ህብረት ስራ ባንክ) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Cooperative Bank of Oromia is invites job seekers for appointment.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of Cooperative Bank of Oromia before the closing date of application. Cooperative Bank of Oromia is a private commercial bank in Ethiopia. As of June 2020, the bank has about 6.25 Million account holders, which makes the bank the leading private bank in this regard.
The bank’s headquarters is located in Addis Ababa, Africa Avenue Flamingo area. The bank has a broad ownership base and diversified ownership structure.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia Vacancy 2021 at coopbankoromia.com.et [Bank Jobs] for announce For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about COOP
- Organization:Cooperative Bank of Oromia
- Commonly Known as: COOP
- Formerly Known as: CBO
- Founded: 29 October 2004
- Organization Type: Financial services
- Number of employees: 4,300+
- Headquarters:Get House Building, Africa Ave, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.coopbankoromia.com.et
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
COOP Job Notifications 2021
The Cooperative Bank of Oromia (COOP) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Position: Internal Controller I
- Duty Station: Two branches under Hossana District, Sankura Branch (Located SNNP, Silte Zone, Sankura Woreda ,Sankura Town), Kella Branch (Located SNNP,Guraghe Zone,South Sodo, Kella Town)
- Understanding of banking operation end-to-end (domestic, foreign and E banking)
- Risk and compliance management skill
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Report writing skills
- Knowledge of policies, procedures and regulations of the bank
- Knowledge of NBE directives
- Analytical skills
- Basic IS skill
- Education and Experience: BA, Degree in Economics, Accounting, Management, and other Business-related fields and minimum of one year relevant Banking experience
- Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Post-check validity of tickets and daily opened accounts, are as per policies and operational procedures of the bank
- Makes sure that computations, journalizing and posting of daily transactions/entries conform with operational procedures,
- Ensures daily transactions are posted to their specific accounts properly
- Checks loan files, disbursements and repayments
- Check documents of trade service activities,
- Ensures all required information on payment and deposit instrument/vouchers are available and correct
- Ensures that payments are effected as per policies, procedures, and directives of the bank
- Post checks the particulars of any payment and deposit tickets,
- Ensure the correctness of customers’ signature for those transactions processed by the makers,
- Deadline: October 14, 2021
How To Apply?
- The applicants must have desirable skill, knowledge and attributes.
- The applicant must have proven proficiency in Afan Oromo, Amharic and English Languages.
- Remuneration: As per the Bank’s salary scale and benefit scheme
- Terms of employment: Permanent after probationary period
- Registration Deadline: October 14, 2021