The African Development Bank (AfDB) Group’s mission is to help reduce poverty, improve living conditions for Africans and mobilize resources for the continent’s economic and social development.
With this objective in mind, the institution aims at assisting African countries – individually and collectively – in their efforts to achieve sustainable economic development and social progress. Combating poverty is at the heart of the continent’s efforts to attain sustainable economic growth. To this end,
the Bank seeks to stimulate and mobilize internal and external resources to promote investments as well as provide its regional member countries with technical and financial assistance.
Quick Details of ADB
- Name of the Organization:African Development Bank
- Shortly Known as: AFDB
- CEO: Akinwumi Adesina
Founded: September 10, 1964
- Organization Type: Bank Institution
- Company Size: 5000+ employees
- Location: Bonn and Eschborn, Germany
- Official Website:
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: African Development Bank
- Location: addis-ababa
- Job Posted on: January 3, 2022
- Deadline: January 17, 2022
- Number of Positions: , 6 – positions with EXP
- Professions: accounting,agricultural-economics,applied-mathematics,business-administration,business-management,development-economics,driver,economics,environment-and-development,environmental-engineering,environmental-science,finance-management,management,purchasing,s tatistics,supplies-management
Position Name For Apply
- Finance management officer
- Administration Officer
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- National Procurement officer
- Environmental and Social Safeguard Specialist
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to African Development Bank