All international candidates are invited to apply for the Radboud University Scholarships 2024 and start their academic journey of the 2024-2025 session. The application intake is now open till the start of the next year. You have plenty of time period to prepare your documents and other necessities. It is your chance to study at a leading University in the Netherlands.
Radboud University Scholarship is available for the Master’s Degree programs. It is open to a number of faculties. So, if you are a citizen of non-EU/EEA countries, you can apply for any of the available fields.
Radboud University Scholarship aims to support students from non-EU and non-EEA regions who have not yet gotten any other tuition fee Scholarship for other reasons. It is looking for Highly Motivated and Talented Students with excellent Academic Results. The scholarship is based on merit and excellence.
The duration of the Radboud University Scholarship is one year. All students can reapply for the scholarship after maintaining the required results. The scholarship aims to reduce your tuition fee by up to 85%. It will also cover your visa and residence permit costs. You will also receive health insurance. So, if you are interested in studying in the Netherlands, apply today and read more about the application process.
Radboud University Scholarships 2024 Details
- Country: Netherlands
- Host Institute: Radboud University
- Degree level: Masters
- Type: Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2024.
Radboud University Scholarship Benefits
The Radboud University Scholarship will cover the following expenses of all selected students, including
- 85% tuition fee waiver
- Visa costs coverage
- Residence permit coverage
- Health insurance coverage
- Liability insurance coverage
- It will also give you a chance to study at one of the leading universities in the world.
- It gives you a chance to study English-taught programs.
Fields of Interest:
- Computing Science
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences
- Historical, Literary, and Cultural Studies
- International and European Law
- Biomedical Sciences
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease
- Physics & Astronomy
- Artificial Intelligence
- Behavioral Science
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Social and Cultural Science
To be eligible for the Radboud University Scholarships in the Netherlands, all candidates must go through the following criteria;
- You must hold a non-EU/EEA passport.
- You must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- You must be enrolled as a full-time Master’s Degree student at Radboud University.
- You must meet the conditions to get a Netherlands visa.
- You are not eligible to combine the Radboud University Scholarship with any other scholarship.
- You can only combine the scholarship with the NL
- You must not have obtained any other degree in the Netherlands.
- You must meet the English language Proficiency.
How to Apply?
To apply for the Radboud University Scholarships in the Netherlands, you must submit two applications such as
- One for University admission
- One for scholarship
There are two separate applications. You can follow the link for more details regarding the application procedure.
Official website: Radboud Scholarships in Netherlands
What is the duration of Scholarships?
The scholarship duration is one year, but you can reapply in your second year of studies.
What are the numbers of Radboud University Scholarships?
There are 28 Scholarships available for international students in different facilities.
When will the results be announced?
The results of the selected students will be announced before mid-April 2024.
So, if you want to acquire a master’s degree and study at a leading University in the Netherlands, apply for the Radboud University Scholarship and study at very low tuition fees. Apply today, as the number of scholarships is limited. Good luck!