The Minerva Scholarship Fund at Leiden University in the Netherlands is a prestigious scholarship program that provides financial aid to outstanding international students who wish to pursue their studies at Leiden University. The scholarship is available for Bachelor’s and Master’s programs, the MSF amount is €900 and ranges between €2000. To be eligible for the Minerva Scholarship, applicants must have an excellent academic record and demonstrate financial need. The scholarship selection committee focuses on research relevance and how it contributes to the development of academic knowledge, as well as encouraging students to continue their studies at Leiden University. If you are looking for an opportunity to study at one of the world’s leading universities, then the Minerva Scholarship Fund at Leiden University is a great option to consider.
Leiden University is a renowned research university with a rich history located in the Netherlands, it is one of Europe’s leading institutions for academic excellence. The university attracts students from all over the world and the campus is truly international. In addition to its strong academic reputation, Leiden University is also known for its generous financial aid packages. The Minerva Scholarship Fund is one of the University’s most prestigious scholarship programs and supports talented students who wish to continue their studies at Leiden University. The scholarship program is highly competitive and only a limited number of scholarships are awarded each year. However, the Leiden University community is committed to supporting all accepted students and there are many other financial aid options available. With world-class faculty, cutting-edge research and generous financial aid packages, Leiden University is an ideal choice for talented students wishing to further their studies at one of the world’s top universities.
The Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation was established in 2009 with the objective of providing scholarships for research projects and study projects in various fields. MSF is particularly keen to support exceptional and special student projects in the Netherlands and abroad. The Minerva Scholarship Fund is administered by the Leiden Minerva Student Association.
Table of Contents
Minerva Scholarship 2024 in Netherlands Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Netherlands
- University: Leiden University
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master degree
- Scholarships: Between €900 and €2000
- Eligibility: All countries
- Deadline: November 15, 2023
List of Study Fields:
- Governance and Global Affairs
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
Financial Benefits of Minerva Scholarship 2024:
- Between €900 and €2000.
- Research costs
- International travel and living costs.
Eligibility Criteria for Leiden University Scholarship 2024:
- A candidate should be enrolled as a Bachelor or Master student at Leiden University.
- Candidates are not required to be a member of L.S.V. Minerva.
- A candidate should have an exceptional or prestigious level of research or study abroad or in the Netherlands.
- The project should be one of the following categories: (internship, study, or research)
The application deadline to apply for the Minerva Scholarship 2024 at Leiden University in the Netherlands is 15 November 2023.
How to apply for Minerva Scholarship 2024:
- First Download an application form from the official Minerva website.
- Complete the form.
- Make sure you have all the required documents.
- Submit your complete application.