Police Research Institute invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. PSI is invites job seekers for appointment.
Police Research Institute is a policy think tank established in November 2018 by the Ethiopian government. It was founded by merging two state-owned think tanks in Ethiopia.
Ethiopian Development Research Institute (EDRI) and Policy Study and Research Centre (PSRC), whose establishment date back to 1999 and 2014 respectively.
Quick Details about
- Hiring Organization:– Police Research Institute
- Shortly Known as: PRI
- Organization Type:– Government
- Website: www. psi.gov.et/
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
NB: Whenever you are looking for job in Ethiopia, just remember www.ethioworks.com We hope that ethioworks.com will help you find your dream job quickly and easily.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: Police Research Institute
- Location: Addis Ababa,
- Job Posted on: May 9, 2021
- Deadline: May 21, 2021
- Number of Positions: 3 -positions 0 EXP , 30 – positions with EXP
- Professions: Development Management , Project Management , International Relations , Statistics , Public Relation , Management , Language and Literature , Leadership , Journalism , Human Resource Management , Business Administration , Business Management , Management Information System (MIS) , Communication Engineering , Economics , Software Engineering , Communication , Information Technology
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
How To Apply ?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to stadium Area Roads Authority or behind the Bezzata Hospital, you can register by approaching the Information Desk of the Office of Human Art Development and Management.
E-Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
They can call 0116-610103 on the phone for a further briefing.