OROMIA INSURANCE COMPANY S.C invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. OROMIA INSURANCE COMPANY SC Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
“Oromia Insurance is one of the private insurance companies in Ethiopia providing all insurance coverage – General, Life and Microinsurance – in all parts of Ethiopia.”
Oromia Insurance Company S.C is a profit making share company established and licensed by the National Bank of Ethiopia to carry on general Insurance business on 26 January 2009, now OIC transacts all classes of insurance: Non-life Insurance, Life Insurance, Agricultural and Microinsurance.
Quick Details about OROMIA INSURANCE COMPANY S.C
- Hiring Organization: OROMIA INSURANCE COMPANY S.C
- Shortly Known as: OIC
- Founded: 26th January 2009
- Organization Type: Private Company
- Organization Size: 1001-5000+ employees
- Headquarters: Olympia International Bank Bldg, Africa Ave, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website:www.oromiainsurancecompany.com.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Position: Senior Ethics and Compliance Officer
- Education: BA Degree in Management, Business Administration, Accounting,Economics or related fields of study
- Experience : A minimum of four years of directly related experience in Reinsurance.
- Proficiency in Amharic & English languages is required and knowledge of Afan Oromo is advantageous;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is an asset;
- Work place : Addis Ababa/Finfinne/
- Deadline Date August 3, 2021
How to Apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above minimum requirements should send application letter with non-returnable CV and copies of credentials in person or through the postal address given below up to August 03,2021 and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Place of application.OROMIA INSURANCE COMPANY S.C. HR and Facility Management Dep’t P.O. Box 10090
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Address: Africa Avenue (Bole Road) around Olympia Oromia International Bank Building, 6th Floor