OROMIA INSURANCE COMPANY S.C invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. OROMIA INSURANCE COMPANY SC Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
“Oromia Insurance is one of the private insurance companies in Ethiopia providing all insurance coverage – General, Life and Microinsurance – in all parts of Ethiopia.”
Quick Details about OROMIA INSURANCE COMPANY S.C
- Hiring Organization: OROMIA INSURANCE COMPANY S.C
- Shortly Known as: OIC
- Founded: 26th January 2009
- Organization Type: Private Company
- Organization Size: 1001-5000+ employees
- Headquarters: Olympia International Bank Bldg, Africa Ave, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website:www.oromiainsurancecompany.com.et
- Education: First Degree in Management, Economics, Accounting, Marketing,Banking and Insurance, Mathematics, Statistics or related field of study
- GPA: 2:75 and above for Male and 2:50 and above for Female.
- Experience : No work experience required.
- Age: Below 30 years.
- Proficiency in Amharic, English and Afaan Oromo languages is required;
- Knowledge of different Microsoft Office applications are an asset;
- Salary is as per the scale of the Company;
- Only Graduates after of 2012 E.C is required to apply;
- Application is acceptable through our postal address only.
Work place: Head Office, City Branches and Upcountry Branches
How to Apply
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above minimum requirements should send application letter with non-returnable CV and copies of credentials along with Grade 8th completion examination certificate to the address given below up to March 30,2021 and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- OROMIA INSURANCE COMPANY S.C. Human Resource and Facility Management Department
- P.o.Box 10090 Finfinne, Ethiopia
- Terms of Employment: Permanent.
- Student copy & updated work experience credentials must be attached.
- Only highly qualified & short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job title & place of work applied for should be stated.