Swiss Government Scholarships for International Students: Applications are invited to apply for the Swiss Government Scholarships for International Students 2023 in Switzerland. All International Students from 180 countries are eligible to apply for the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023/2024. Students those who want to study in top best universities of Switzerland are encouraged to apply for Switzerland Government Scholarship. The ward is to undertake Masters Degree or PhD Degree from Switzerland. There is No Application Fee to apply for this scholarship
Almost All Academic Fields and Majors are available under Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship. This scholarship will cover all the expenses to complete a postgraduate degree from Swiss best universities. This year the Swiss Government will select more than 500 candidates from more than 180 countries.
Switzerland is the hub of education with world’s best universities. These institutions will facilitate students with high quality education and provide a diverse environment under which students can get leadership qualities.
Swiss Government Scholarships for International Students 2023 Details:
- Provided by: Swiss Government
- Degree level: Masters, PhD / Research Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Total No. of awards: 500
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Switzerland
- Last Date: Different for Every Country.
Join Our Telegram Group if You not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram https://t.me/scholarshipsee
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group
Avail the most amazing opportunity UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2021 in Australia
? So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency. Then hurry up to join, follow and like us on different Social Networks. ?
Swiss Government Scholarships for International Students 2023 in Switzerland is a Full Free Scholarship for students all over the world to complete their postgraduate degree from Switzerland. This scholarship will provide all expenses to pursue a degree. Detail is given below:
- Full Tuition Fee will be provided
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Tickets from Home country to Switzerland and From Switzerland to Home country after degree completion.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Housing Allowance
- Research Fund
- Research Scholarships: 1 Year Maximum
- PhD Scholarships: 1 Year prolong able up to 3 Years based on the achieved academic results
- Post-Doctoral Scholarships: 1 Year
Types of Swiss Scholarship:
- Research Scholarships: These scholarships are available for applicants who are holding a Masters Level Degree and want to Pursue Postgraduate degree in any academic filed from Switzerland either a PhD Degree or Post Doctoral Degree.
- Art scholarships: These scholarships are offered to pursue an initial level masters degree in Art from any Swiss conservatory or university of the arts. This scholarship is limited to few countries Students.
- Candidate profile
- Quality of the research project or artistic work
- Synergies and potential for future research cooperation
Eligibility Criteria for Swiss Government Scholarship:
The eligibility criteria is different for every country to apply for swiss government excellence scholarships for foreign students. If you want to check for your country. Simply click on the listed below countries and find out your country.
- Countries from Alphabet A to L: Countries A – L
- Countries from Alphabet M to Z: Countries M – Z
The last date to apply for the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023-2024 is different for every country. You can check at Countries A – L / Countries M – Z.
How to Apply for Swiss Government Scholarships for International Students?
To Apply for Swiss Government Scholarships for International Students 2023 in Switzerland the application procedure is different for every country. Find your country in above given links then check process for your country. Also visit official advertisement link given below: