GIZ Ethiopia Jobs 2021: As a service provider for international cooperation for sustainable development and international educational work, GIZ is committed to a future worth living around the world.
Together with its clients and partners, GIZ develops and plans ideas for political, social and economic changes and implements them with them. GIZ is working on effective and efficient solutions that offer people perspectives and improve their living conditions over the long term.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has been working in Ethiopia on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) since 1964.
Quick Details about GIZ
- Name of the Organization: Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit
- Shortly Known as: GIZ
- Founded: 2011
- Organization Type: Governmental
- Legal Status: GmBH
- Organization Purpose: Development Aid
- Company Size: 29,000+ employees
- Location: Bonn and Eschborn, Germany
- Official Website: www.giz.de
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
GIZ Ethiopia Jobs Notification 2021
GIZ in Ethiopia invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. GIZ Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The applicants who are interested to apply, they should apply before the deadline of application. For more information please check the job notifications below.
1: Programme Intern
- Support to the Procurement and Services Department
- Provide consistent and strong support to other team members in the procurement department.
- Assist in determining accurate standard specifications
- Assist purchase officers while negotiates price, places orders, inspect deliveries including quotation procedures
- Responsible for filing and/or distributing Procurement documents and completed transactions as per the GIZ standard
- Insure the Procurement Files are full of required documents and are well organized.
- Keeps database on suppliers and conducts regular search for alternatives
- Receives and checks delivered Service Requests from GIZ Programs and Projects, in case of finding shortcomings, will communicate with the respective office to ask to maintain the observed inadequacies, before the processing is initiated.
- Perform any other duties as deemed necessary by superior/s.
- Attends Procurement and Services team meetings, hold Minutes of Minutes (MoM)
Required Educational qualifications and Competency,
- Fresh Graduate
Job Category: Business and Administration, Warehouse, Supply Chain and Distribution
Expiration date: Oct 22, 2021
How to Apply?
Interested and qualified candidates shall submit their motivation letter along with their non-returnable recent CV via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you mention the Vacancy Number ‘Procurement intern #173/2021 in the subject line of your email application.
Due to large number of applications we categorize applications with the vacancy numbers.
Applications without vacancy numbers in subject lines might not be categorized in the appropriate folder and could be disqualified.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
We encourage persons with disabilities to apply for the position. In case of equal qualification, persons with disabilities will be given preference.
Applications from qualified women are encouraged.
“Please refer to our brochure to learn more about GIZ’s attractive benefit package.”