GIZ Ethiopia Jobs 2021: As a service provider for international cooperation for sustainable development and international educational work, GIZ is committed to a future worth living around the world.
Together with its clients and partners, GIZ develops and plans ideas for political, social and economic changes and implements them with them. GIZ is working on effective and efficient solutions that offer people perspectives and improve their living conditions over the long term.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has been working in Ethiopia on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) since 1964.
Quick Details about GIZ
- Name of the Organization: Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit
- Shortly Known as: GIZ
- Founded: 2011
- Organization Type: Governmental
- Legal Status: GmBH
- Organization Purpose: Development Aid
- Company Size: 29,000+ employees
- Location: Bonn and Eschborn, Germany
- Official Website: www.giz.de
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
GIZ Ethiopia Jobs Notification 2021
GIZ in Ethiopia invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. GIZ Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The applicants who are interested to apply, they should apply before the deadline of application. For more information please check the job notifications below.
1: Programme Intern
- Organizes and coordinates appointments for BMM Programme staff, as directed
- Organize and manage the BMM Monthly Coordination meeting
- Assist the BMM M & E focal point in updating the BMM Annual Work Plan and Beneficiary Tracker.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondences
- Assist in preparing and organizing information materials for Programme staff, workshops, trainings and/or for meetings
- Helps organize and document events, trainings meetings, workshops, and seminars
- Helps in transcription and translation of interviews from Amharic to English
- Helps prepare visitor programs and travel schedules with other BMM staff
- Conducts research, as directed
- Assist in organizational and administrative related tasks as well as other tasks related to the daily office routine.
Administration and knowledge management
- Creates an address file with important contact addresses and maintains the file.
- Helps create and maintain a filing system for the project, treats information confidentially
- Updates the filing system daily with incoming and outgoing correspondence.
Other duties/additional tasks
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of management.
- Qualifications: University Degree in Law or any Social Science field.
- Professional experience: Fresh Graduate
- Other knowledge, additional competences
- Working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g., MS Office).
- Good working knowledge of English
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management
- Deadline: Aug 28, 2021
GIZ Application Process (How to Apply?)
Interested and qualified candidates shall submit their motivation letter along with their non-returnable recent CV via Email: email@example.com
Please make sure you mention the Vacancy Number “Programme Intern #157/2021 ‘in the subject line of your email application.
Due to large number of applications we categorize applications with the vacancy numbers.
Applications without vacancy numbers in subject lines might not be categorized in the appropriate folder and could be disqualified.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
We encourage persons with disabilities to apply for the position. In case of equal qualification, persons with disabilities will be given preference.
Applications from qualified women are encouraged.
“Please refer to our brochure to learn more about GIZ’s attractive benefit package.”