Enat Bank Ethiopia Vacancy 2021: Enat Bank Share Company (ኤናት ባንክ) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Enat Bank Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
Enat Bank is a private financial institution established to provide effective, efficient and full-fledged banking service, focusing on addressing women with financial access, aiming at development, business growth and profitability to meet the expectation of all its stakeholders. It is also where the career of promising banking talents are shaped into seasoned banking professionals with challenging but conducive working environment. Value adding and committed Management Team and enlightened and forward looking institutional vision along with the attractive compensation packages is what has already been in place to attract and retain employees
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of Enat Bank Share Company (Enat Bank) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about Enat Bank
- Hiring Organization: Enat Bank Share Company
- Shortly Known as: Enat Bank
- Founded: 2013
- Organization Type: Non-profit
- Organization Size: 500-1000 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.enatbanksc.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
The Enat Bank Share Company (Enat Bank) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1:- Junior Customer Service Specialist
- Ensure all the required documents for loan processing are received,
- Make detailed analysis on credit proposal and present same to the appropriate credit committee,
- Check the technical ,procedural and substantive contents of the credit proposal,
- Schedule and conduct visits to the loan applicants (customer) business site when deemed necessary
- Performs other duties as required by the supervisor.
- Graduates of years 2020 & 2021 G.C. with BA in Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Banking & Finance, Management, Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Economics or related fields with minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- No experience is required.
- Place of Work: Addis Ababa and other Regional Cities
- Deadline January 3, 2022
- Source:- https://bit.ly/3FEZlfZ
How to Apply?
- Only short listed candidates will be communicated
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their application up to January 3, 2022 only via the Bank’s online recruitment system through: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk0pD9sqvKOzG2epPMB41ZO8J06NMR32yXlSQtJ5HirOR7qw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0 Enat Bank S.C P.O. Box 18401 Women applicants are highly encouraged