Amhara Bank S.C invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Amhara Bank Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
Amhara Bank S.C.is one of the private commercial Banks (Under Formation) with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus. The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis.
Amhara Bank offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
- Hiring Organization: Amhara Bank Share Company
- Shortly Known as: Amhara Bank
- Organization Type: Financial Company
- Organization Size: 500+ employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.amarabanksc.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
1: Customer Service Representative I
- Qualifications: BA in Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Banking & Finance, Management, Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Economics or related fields with minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Graduates of years 2020 & 2021 G.C.
- Experience: Not required/0 year
- Engage and perform customer recruitment and account opening activities
- Initiates cash transfer from/to cash,
- Receives and delivers physical cash from and to Casher,
- Collects/pays cash and debit/credit the respective accounts,
- Checks and balance physical cash with the Casher,
- Retrieve customer signatures, pictures and verify customers,
- opening application form and receives all documents,
- Scrutinizes and authenticates presented documents.
- Handle front office banking operational activities
Place of Work
- Gondar and the area,
- Bahir Dar and the area,
- Debre Markos, and the area
- Debre Birhan and the area,
How to Apply?
- Only short listed candidates will be communicated
- Applicants for outlying Branches need to specify the location they apply for.
- Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted.
- Please do not send your CV, if you have applied before.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to send their applications and CVs with supporting credentials within ten (10) working days from December 22, 2021 to December 31, 2021 via only the Bank’s recruitment Management System online at https://amarabanksc.com/recruitment/
For any inquiry contact us on +251976545447/+251984098355