Well, there is no denying in mentioning that Canada holds a number of renowned and higher ranked universities. The inclination of world students towards studying there is vivid due to obvious reasons of quality of education, popular universities and subject choices. If you want to study in Canada and your choice of study is undergraduate, this option of opportunity is going to be a good choice for you and your career ahead. It is now time to apply for the brilliant opportunity. Start processing your applications for the University of Calgary international entrance scholarship targeted to international students.
Information about the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship For those seeking study in Canada scholarships, University of Calgary scholarships are the apt choice. This award is offered per year to undergraduate international students entering first year in any undergraduate degree in any field in the coming/upcoming fall semester/term.
The scholarship is renewable in next years of study (provided that the conditions are met). To check the condition for renewal of the scholarship/financial aid provided by the university, the interested applicants should check under eligibility criteria.
Brief Description about University of Calgary Scholarships
Let’s find out the details about the undergraduate scholarships offered by UCalgary to the students of the world seeking to enter into the first year of their undergraduate education at University of Calgary. The opportunity for any undergraduate degree in any subject area offered at the university. The scholarship is funded by the University of Calgary/Enrolment Services.
- Country: Canada
- University/Institution Name: University of Calgary
- Program: Undergraduate
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: to be checked at university’s website
Join Our Telegram Group if You not Joined it Already
Avail the most amazing opportunity UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2021 in Australia
😇 So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency. Then hurry up to join, follow and like us on different Social Networks. 😇
About University of Calgary (Canada)
If you are conscious about studying at the best and higher ranked university in Canada, then UCalgary appears to be the right choice since it is among the best and higher ranked universities of Canada that attracts horde of students every year from all parts of the world.
A public research university, University of Calgary is located in Calgary, Alberta in Canada. Started in 1944 as the Calgary branch of the University of Alberta, it was founded in 1908. As far as the University of Calgary ranking is concerned, it is ranked at 169th position on the list of the Best Global Universities.
Eligibility Criteria for International Students Scholarships at UCalgary
- All international students are eligible to apply. Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The opportunity is offered annually to undergraduate international students entering first year in any of undergraduate programs offered at the university in any field in the upcoming fall term who have satisfied the university’s English Language proficiency requirements.
- The award is renewable in 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of undergraduate study providing that the recipients earn a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the last (previous) fall and winter terms and they continue paying an international differential tuition fee as international students.
The award value is $20,000. It is renewable as per the conditions mentioned in above lines. If you succeed in gaining the coverage for the entire duration of 4 years, the total amount becomes $80,000.
Deadline for Applications
To check the last date for application submissions, the applicants should visit the official website of the university.
How to Apply for the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship
The interested applicants need to visit the official website, and learn all details about scholarship and application process.