Selale University Vacancy 2021: Selale University (ሰላሌ ዩኒቨርሲቲ) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. SLU Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of SLU (Selale University) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Salale University (SLU) is one of the public universities located at Fitche, 114km away from the capital Addis Ababa, in North Shewa Zone of Oromia Regional State, Ethiopia. It was established in July, 2016 as per the Proclamation article/no.359/2008.
Quick Details about Selale University
- Hiring Organization: Selale University
- Shortly Known as: SLU
- Founded: 2016
- Organization Type: Private University
- Organization Size: 2,500+ employees
- Headquarters: Fiche, Oromia Region, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.slu.edu.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Selale University Job Notifications 2021
The Selale University (SLU) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: Selale University
- Location: Oromia Region,
- Job Posted on: May 11, 2021
- Deadline: May 25, 2021
- Number of Positions: , 6 – positions with EXP
- Professions: Social Sciences , Geography , Business Management , Economics , Business Administration , Marketing , Management , Purchasing , Finance Management , Accounting .
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
Selale University Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their detailed CV, original and copies of the relevant documents to Salale University in person (General Tadesse Birru Campus), Fiche at the office of Human resource management. Building No. 008 (First floor).
Application is only acceptable within 10 working days from the day of announcement.