Oromia Seed Enterprise invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. BOA Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
The success of any enterprise is determined largely by suitability of its internal structure and the relationship it has with relevant institutions and customers. Key organizational issues is relate to the effectiveness of the operation supported by its management in achieving its objectives, whether operations and processes are efficient in terms of costs and time.
The alignment of strategy to mission and vision of the organization is very important. Accordingly, during its establishment the Oromia Seed Enterprise (OSE) is accountable to to the Administrative Council of Oromia National Regional State (ONRS).
Quick Details about Oromia Seed Enterprise
- Hiring Organization:Oromia Seed Enterprise
- Shortly Known as: OSE
- Organization Type: Government
- Organization Size: 500+ employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.oromiaseedenterprise.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: Oromia Seed Enterprise
- Location: oromia region
- Job Posted on: May 25, 2021
- Deadline: June 8, 2021
- Number of Positions: 4 -positions 0 EXP , 35 – positions with EXP
- Professions: Accounting , agronomy, business management, cleaning, clerk, economics, finance management , law, management, office-administration, plant-science, secretary .
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to
Address: Addis Abeba, Ethiopia Gotera Condominium, BALKER TOWER 3rd and 4th Floor
Phone 011-4-662512/14 /16/127/68
E-mail Address email@example.com/
P.O.Box 312 code 1250