Call for applications for the One Young World Summit 2022 in Japan. The OYW Summit is the biggest international conference in the World. The youth summit will take place in Tokyo from May 16 to May 19, 2021. This year the organization will select over 2000 participants from more than 190 countries. The good thing about this conference is that there is no need for IELTS or TEOFL for its application.
The One Young World Summit is a flagship program of the One Young World. It was launched in 2016. The OYW fully-funded conference brings together the smart, innovative, and talented minds from every country and sector who are working for the development and promotion of social impact. The best thing about this international summit in Tokyo is that the selected delegates are trained by the experienced and best business, humanitarian, and political leaders such as Sir John Major, Kumi Naidoo, Rosario Dawson, Paul Polman, and Akon, etc.
Applicants from all over the globe can apply for this international conference in Japan. The expenses of the participants selected under the different One Young World Scholarships will be covered. Therefore, it is a great chance for those candidates who can not apply due to financial problems
The aim of the One Young World is to promote, identifies and connect the young leaders who can make the world a better place due to their work. The OYW provides a platform where they can learn from the world’s best leaders and professionals and discuss and share their ideas with them. That’s why the OYW conference is of the best conferences in the world. The following article is a complete guide about the conference, application procedure, along with the eligibility criteria, and benefits.
One Young World Summit 2022 in Japan:
- One Young World
- 4 Days international conference
Total No. of Participants:
- 16-19 May 2022
Join Our Telegram Group if You not Joined it Already
Avail the most amazing opportunity : Youth World Cup 2021 in Turkey by Global Peace Chain | Fully Funded
Benefits of the One Young World Summit 2022:
- The participants will have full access to the summit in Japan 2022.
- The accommodation costs will be covered.
- All the meals will be covered by the scholarship.
- The costs of the local transportation will be covered.
- The scholarship will cover the international air ticket to and from Tokyo.
- The organization will provide hand-outs and conference materials.
About the Summit:
- The annual World Summit Conference convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact.
- Participants from 190+ countries are counseled by influential political, business and humanitarian leaders such as Justin Trudeau, Paul Polman, and Meghan Markle, amongst many other global figures.
- Participants will exchange ideas, broaden their Social Horizons, Make Long Networking & Collaborate in large teams.
- The Summit will take place from 15-19 May 2022, where over 1,800 young leaders from 190+ countries will gather across the city’s well-known venues, including Olympiapark, Olympiahalle, and Bavarian Parliament.
Eligibility Criteria of the One Young World Summit 2022 in Japan:
- Applicants from all over the world can apply.
- The participants must between 18-30 years of age.
- The applicant must have great leadership qualities.
- The applicant must demonstrate a capacity for leadership.
- The participant must have work in teamwork and collaboration for a common goal.
How to Apply for the One Young World Summit 2022 in Japan?
- The OYW summit application will be submitted online.
- Click on the Apply Now button below and select the scholarship you are eligible for.
- Fill all the required blanks carefully.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, degree, university name, and email.
- Answer all the questions carefully, as they play an important role in your selection.
- Don’t wait till the last date of application, apply as soon as possible.
- Check your filled application again and submit it.
- The last date to apply for the One Young World Youth Summit in Japan is extended to 31 January 2022.