Ministry of Revenues (የኢትዮጵያ የገቢዎች ሚኒስቴር) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. MOR is invites job seekers for appointment.
Ministry of Revenues The Revenues and Customs Authority (ERCA) is the body responsible for collecting revenue from customs duties and domestic taxes. In addition to raising revenue, the ERCA is responsible to protect the society from adverse effects of smuggling.
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article
Quick Details about MOR
- Hiring Organization: Ministry of Revenues of Ethiopia
- Shortly Known as: MOR
- Organization Type: Government Financial Agency
- Department: Ethiopian Ministry
- Head Executive: Mr. LAKE AYALEW
- Organization Size: 100-450 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.mor.gov.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: Ethiopian Ministry of Revenues
- Location: addis-ababa
- Job Posted on: September 2, 2021
- Deadline: September 10, 2021
- Number of Positions: , 12 – positions with EXP
- Professions: accounting,auditing,banking,business-administration,business-management,communication,cooperative-accounting,development-economics,development-management,economics,finance-management,human-resource-management,information-system,information-technology,inte rnational-relations,journalism,language-and-literature,library-and-information-science,management,management-information-system-mis,marketing,medical-chemistry,office-administration,political-science,public-administration,public-finance-management,record-management,secretary
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
How to apply?
Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
Prepare your CV or Application Details.
Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Ministry of Revenues office.